Aradune Raids: Queue will be the death of raiding guilds

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cheet, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Cheet Elder

imagine half of your members unable to log in for raid times.

This only applies to non-neckbeards with jobs that require them to go out of their home.
  2. Sikkun Augur

Naggy and Vox are already down.
  3. Cheet Elder

This only applies to non-neckbeards with jobs that require them to go out of their home.
  4. Chacko Supreme Journeyman

It won't be this way for long.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Those people are mostly too low level to raid anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. birisu Elder

If you were really serious about raiding you'd be using remote desktop to join the queue during your lunch break. Remember casuals don't deserve to kill dragons
  7. Healiez Augur

People not crashing would help more then anything (whatever the underlying reason be).

Saying queues will kill raiding guilds isnt accurate tho...

Some WoW classic guilds raiding just fine through massive queues (some servers had 10-12 hour queues in the beginning)
  8. Sikkun Augur

While I do know people who did this. Honestly tonight wasn’t that bad. Started queue, cooked dinner, ate dinner, after dinner potty break, queue was over.
  9. Healiez Augur

Yah looks like the queue has already dropped substantially, was only 100 minutes when i checked a bit ago during PST prime time *which is the last prime time. Saturday and sunday it was over 200.... soooooo progress?
  10. Selunar New Member

Same and after 10 minutes I crashed to desktop and back in another 2 hour queue. The times are only getting better because more people are getting fed up with this ridiculous cycle of waiting for a game that already requires an extraordinary time investment.