Please remove coin rewards from mail quests.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by istsodfjkskf, May 29, 2020.

1. Laronk Augur

The erudin quest specifically is a problem only because there's translocators instead of a boat.
  2. Machen New Member

And rename the game Ever___.
  3. Arog Augur

It doesn't matter either way what they do or don't do. Most of us can't get into the game anyways. I try every day to log in to play for 2 hours before going to work but the log in queue is 3 hours or more. By time we can get in their will be level 50s and tons of plat and i will still be level 2. The only reason I will even be in because everyone else gave up and canceled their subscription and the rest of us can't afford to buy anything from the krono farmers anyways. It seems self correcting to me so I say don't waste the few man hours darkpaw has left to work on nonsense like this. FIX THE MAX CAPACITY ON ARADUNE AND LOG IN QUEUE. That needs to be number one priority.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

About the level 50 thing....
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

6. Imukai Augur

Simple solution! - Add a 6 digit code above the NPC's head that you have to type in to receive your gold from doing the exploitive mail quest. That code could reset every 5 seconds to prevent automation.

"Hail Notabox, thank you so much for the letter! Let's play a game! I'm thinking of a number. If you can guess it, I'll give you some gold! GOLD! Think of what you could do with all this gold!"

Also upon successful guessing of the number, the NPC gets depressed and no longer wants to think of any numbers for 10 minutes, alternately a zone-wide debuff goes out that prevents anyone from seeing the numbers. More anti-automation to stop the flow of gold.
  7. Imukai Augur

Crap I just learned you can sell a cracked staff for right around a platinum. This nonsense has to stop.
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

NeverQuest! :)
    KimchiGoddess likes this.