Only 77 waiting in Aradune queue...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Raurk Zorander, May 31, 2020.

1. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

So it occurred to me sitting in the Aradune queue today - there are only 77 of us in there, waiting 2,3,4 hours to get in. How can 77 more people be a problem on a server that holds thousands? Just let the 77-100 people in, and see what happens?
  2. ethyre Augur

how do you know there are 77 ???
  3. Raurk Zorander Journeyman

There is only one 'general' channel in chat, and lists the number of people. Back on day one, when the servers were down, there were many general chat channels.
  4. ethyre Augur

no - probably 99% of the people waiting to get in do not bother going into the chat channels. There is no correlation at all.
  5. Vildainn New Member

That has nothing to do with it. In fact you can leave those channels. I often leave General as its nonstop spam while I am tryign to play unless I want to join for a specific reason.
  6. Coas Lorekeeper

Only a small number of people join chat while waiting to get in. The vast majority are sitting at server select screen and will not show up in any of the chat channels.
    Laronk likes this.
  7. Sikkun Augur

Let’s say it is 77.

If your at cap, your at cap.
  8. uk6999 Augur

All this queue time has been great for family life. I have been getting stuff done around the house, wife isnt mad I am playing all the time, getting plenty of sleep, everytime I think about logging in I think of the 2-3 hour wait time and play another game and havent wanted to spend any money in the marketplace at all because of it. Certainly havent wasted any money on krono like I did on previous TLPs. haha
  9. TheDohn Augur

The vast majority of people don't join the chat while queued. It's pretty cancerous. I turn the music up, queue, and walk away to do other things. As do most everyone else.
  10. Jaime Lannister Augur

Lol who the hell joins chat?

Surprised anyone is in there honestly.