REFUND

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tempyst, May 31, 2020.

1. Tempyst New Member

Are we being offered refunds for bags we purchased and krono purchased online for accounts because I am done with this company's inability to manage a server launch.
  2. kit74 Lorekeeper

Nope,

You have 2 options

1. Suck it up as a a waste of money (one that I am doing granted I did not buy the bag just sub time) and I have unsubscribed

2. Do a charge back and get baned only 2 options..
  3. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

Kit is correct. If you do a chargeback they will ban all accounts that have ever been associated with your IP address and credit cards. Also if you ever gave one of your accounts to a friend those accounts will be banned too. You will never be able to play again.
  4. Kittany Augur

I get it, people are frustrated, upset and feeling entitled. But, these problems will sort themselves out over time. A chargeback takes time and creates more problems than it's worth plus the account bans. Personally, I'm waiting a couple of weeks before I delve into the TLP because this always happens around launches. Plus, the mad rush will be over. I mean, at the very least, those who paid out have 30 days. Just don't resub at the end if you aren't interesting in playing anymore.
    Raludar likes this.
  5. Name2 Augur

A chargeback has the added benefit of penalizing Daybreak for their ineptitude. In addition to the money you paid coming back to you, Daybreak gets charged a fee for each disputed transaction. Enough of these and they'll be seen as the high risk company that they are, they'll get worse rates with CC processors, and chargebacks will cost them more. Stick it to them, it's the only way they're going to take notice in a meaningful way.
  6. Gio1999 Augur

EQ players are probably one of the worst communities in gaming. "I couldn't play for a few days! I want a refund of all my purchases!" Get off it.
  7. Name2 Augur

This isn't some early access game where instability is to be expected. People are being charged a premium on par with what modern stable games charge, and should receive a similar level of service which isn't what's being provided here. If this level of service is worth it to you great, but the people are upset and feel lied to and cheated are justified in their opinions.
  8. Minpire Augur

Then i think it's safe to say they weren't ready for the IN ERA Classic Experience, They are ready for LIVE Servers Experience and/or TLPs past Planes of power expansion. Servers going down, Major ques, its The Classic Experience. ( Imagine if they had to pay for CDKEY Code + SUB to only have these issues! **GASPPP** :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: )
  9. Gnothappening Augur

A chargeback is also bad for the person doing it if Daybreak wanted to pursue this. Each of us bought a subscription for 1 month of play time on a list of games. Daybreak has provided that. Unfortunately, the specific server you want is full and has a line. That isn't Daybreak's fault. Look at the WoW classic launch. There were long ques then too.

Could this have been handled better? Surely. But that doesn't make it false advertising or anything like that.
    Minpire likes this.