WE JUST WANT SOME HONESTY

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kalantha.Mangler, May 28, 2020.

1. Kalantha.Mangler New Member

If you are slowly expanding the number of players that can be on Aradune, say so.

If you can't handle more players on Aradune, and sitting in queue for 3 hours on a weeknight (and God knows how many hours on a weekend) is the new normal, say so.

Give us an update now, for Pete's sake.
    Xondor, wade_watts and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  2. Erutiarmy New Member

Have you ever seen that scene where there are bunch of guys staring at car with the hood up. They are slightly covered with grease and dirt. Maybe one has a piece of straw or a toothpick in his mouth. After about 15 minutes of intense concentration the one guy with the gloves in the back pocket of his dirty overalls turns to straw guy and says ... "Yup its an engine.' Then all the guys nod sagely as if that answered everything.
  3. Thygrym Elder

Don't worry, multiple level 27s already tonight. In a week or so the queue might be gone..
  4. TLP Addict Augur

I think the only strategy they have is to ignore the problem and it will eventually resolve itself as it always does.
  5. -wycca Augur

Queue is much lower now - goes down at off hours. Doesn't help people who can't get on when they're off work though in the evenings. There's people much higher than 27 too - there were people that were 27 this morning.
  6. kit74 Lorekeeper

From their stand point there is no need to communicate. They received the influx of at least on month subs and people buying bags.
    My guess it will be raidio silence and from there perspective it will go away.

My guess they are not using up to date hardware for their servers my guess they barely have enough for what they are task to do..as long as the whales that box 6+ paying for subs that's all they care about
    Which if I was in there shoes I would be doing the same thing
    Trey likes this.
  7. Nolrog Augur

It won't take a week. Play time will spread out through the day. It was concentrated because this is when the servers started and everyone wanted to get in right away. But in the coming days, they will migrate back to their more normal play time and the server population will spread out.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Herf Augur

This debacle reminds me of the old AAMCO Transmission commercials. Two of them come to mind:

1. A mentally challenged 'hick' says to his boss "Ah always wanted to work on a trans missi on."

2. Two chimpanzees beating on a transmission with baseball bats.
    Kittany likes this.
  9. Xondor Lorekeeper

No new staff posts in over 24hr now. They do not give a flying f.
  10. Kittany Augur

11. Scipio5 Journeyman

[IMG]
    Herf likes this.