People who crash NEED TO BYPASS THE QUEUE

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trebor, May 29, 2020.

1. Trebor Journeyman

I can't believe I'm saying this in 2020, and like 20 TLE servers later, but right now I crash every 1-2 hours. Every other game out there you'd bypass the que if you log right back in.

HOW is this not the case here? I can't believe how shoddy this is lol...

*edit I've tried both removing the character option upon logging in, and sitting there NOT removing it and waiting for it to auto log out. Both options put me at a 2-3 hour plus Que.
  2. Rainbow New Member

I am about to cry. Waiting in queue since 11am today. Finally launched....after 5 hours...(waited 12 hours on first day, 13 hours second day). I was so excited to be able to play during normal waking hours... game crashed before I could even get into char select screen. Now I am back in the 142 minute queue.
  3. Xondor Lorekeeper

Same thing just happened to me... 2.5 hrs in queue, finally get in, and the game crashed almost instantly. Now back in 145min queue. Awesome.
  4. Scipio5 Journeyman

It won't solve the root of the problem. But i t's not too much to ask. A grace period was quickly implemented with Classic WoW.
  5. Primarch New Member

Same for me, 90 minutes into first Queue, starts and drops log back into 140 min queue same drop about 2 hours in and now im back in queue for the third time four hours after first starting to log in and I still haven't even made it to character select. Fix this please..
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Bypassing the queue smells like exploit-city to me, rejoining the queue in your prior position would be what I think you could ask for at most.
  7. Gio1999 Augur

I think you completely misunderstood what he was saying.
    ayoforYayoh likes this.
  8. Trebor Journeyman

No, I waited in line, finished, got to play for a few minutes, crashed and go back to the line. I think your nose is off!

I feel bad for the poor people crashing at Char select screen, ouch!!! lol /apologize /comfort
  9. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Then you need to fix the crashing.

Have you tried playing on the other servers & had the crashing there too?
  10. Kodaji Journeyman

Just happened to me as well, for the last time. 144min queue after I'd sat the first time for 4 hours and crashed while sitting in Nek Forest doing nothing. Absolutely ridiculous. It's really sad that a bunch of randos reverse engineering the servers can keep P99 perfectly stable and fine, but the owners of the source code can't manage to bandage together a working TLP they've had 20 years to fix
  11. That0neguy Augur

If you wait in a line to get in the club. Then get kicked out. Do you have to wait in the line again?
  12. Kengh New Member

While the queues don't really bother me, for the sake of your analogy people would have to be randomly getting teleport'd outside the club. However if you are in a club and in a split second teleport outside I would advise you see a doctor or perhaps a scientist because that isn't normal.

EDIT: Not really trying to say you are wrong, it just made me laugh thinking about standing in a club and than suddenly standing outside with a drink in my hand. Panic would ensue
  13. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't know if this is what happened to you but on launches they have a facility they can switch on which will auto-kick AFK players from the server.
  14. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Having clubbed a lot as young man I can definitely confirm that getting teleported outside can happen, sometimes even had a black-eye too and no idea how that happened.
    That0neguy likes this.
  15. RangerGate New Member

I played on Selo's for months. I have never crashed to desktop, let alone twice on consecutive days within 5 minutes of actually getting in game. No network issue, no hardware issue on my end. Both times attempted to immediately enter game again, only to get the queue wall. I can log into Selo's no problem, no zone crashing, stable ping, etc.
  16. Kodaji Journeyman

I wasn't AFK, I was just waiting on my cleric to med. It's not a disconnect of any sort, it's the entire client crashing instantly out of nowhere. There's tons of other people also eating crashes the same way. The client just closes, then you're back in 3-5 hour queue
    RangerGate likes this.
  17. RangerGate New Member

this.
  18. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Not sure then.

I have not had any crashing on Phinigel, and on Rizlona server seemed stable.

I've not bothered trying to log into Aradune as I don't like queues, they are bad for my mood.
  19. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

Not if an employee knocks you out while you're in line for the bathroom, no. You then sue and promptly nearly own the club lol... Lets compare apples to apples here bud
  20. That0neguy Augur

Are you trying to imply that DBG employee's are kicking you offline? Also unless it was company policy to do that pretty sure you can only hold the employee liable for that not the company.