What is the point of the Queue?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by akomode, May 28, 2020.

1. akomode New Member

I been in queue for over 4 hours now. People have join the queue after me and have gotten in. So what is the point? is it just random luck on who get to play and who get to look at the server select
    wade_watts likes this.
  2. Insanoflex New Member

Been in queue for hours too. At one point I thought I was getting in because screen went black but was just monitor going to sleep. That was my afternoon excitement.
  3. loaks Journeyman

Same happened to me Paragon, It was my tv i turned off and it reset my screen haha, no really, im not laughing, im ready to punch things. These guys are terribad, they ruined it 100% and lost prbably 30-50% already
  4. BarryGarry New Member

I still think it is crazy you have to type something in chat every 10 minutes waiting in a que over 2 hours long when you first join to avoid getting timed out and kicked from the que, but they do not have a auto AFK kick feature on the server for being afk hours.... lol
  5. Sikkun Augur

If they lost 50% of the playerbase....there wouldn’t be a queue.
  6. Dyzalot Augur

I got in the queue around 5 hours ago and just left it alone while I watched a couple of episodes of The Wire. As the second episode I watched was ending I heard the telltale sounds of EQ logging into the server. It seemed to work fine for me. Just do something else while you wait.