What do we do about missing stuff?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tanise, May 28, 2020.

1. Tanise Elder

Logged in this morning and while i don't appear to be "rolled back" I'm missing a couple items. Do I just petition or are you guys already aware of this?
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Consider yourself lucky. I heard of people on Rizlona losing 1 or more levels. I think until personnel changes are considered for employees(even Devs) doing the anti-customer service thing, then things will continue.
  3. Tanise Elder

A level can be regained easily. This stuff I purchased on another server, heroic'd the character, then paid to transfer back. Also the krono I purchased to get the cash to make the purchases. This is total crap.
  4. Zamiam Augur

stop giving DPG your cash .. all i can say is Buyer beware .. if you going to give them your cash at least wait till the server issues are dealt with and dont do it a week after their huge fiasco 40hour patch and the server merges and TLP release ..

I hope they can reimburse you ,but I highly doubt it ..
  5. Tanise Elder

Don't have much choice, TS mats are non existent on my server, everyone doing the same I am, working on the tov earring for boxes, or mains. So I had to buy them elsewhere.

They need to hire a TS dev.
  6. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Or just go farm the stuff like everyone else does?
    Smokezz and Coagagin like this.
  7. Tanise Elder

Or sit on the forums and make stupid replies!
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Simple answer: Petition.

Although the devs. do read some of the posts here, just posting here isn't likely to help you get your stuff back.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

I can, because I have all the TS components I'll every need!

Because I wasn't lazy and farmed them.