Enforcement of 2 box limit on Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kiaro, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiaro Augur

I saw at least 15 packs of 6 autofollowing mages (or mixture of mage/enc/clr) trucking around Nektulos forest this morning.

Lets see some swift retribution on these guys.
  2. Creedmonk Augur

Just report them. It seems that the more reports are triggering the investigations/actions.
  3. That0neguy Augur

So autofollow = boxing now? Ok Karen.
  4. Lachnar Elder

This is already a disaster that's sucking cs resources away from actual problems not caused entirely by the new server.
  5. Moforyguy Elder

No one should be auto following anyone especially 5 people. You are in a newbie zone and being in a group is stupid at this point. Anyone taking up for autofollowing is just a multi boxer who is annoyed that they'll get reported easily.
  6. ethyre Augur

You're full of it.

I play two accounts (on two different computers), My son plays two accounts (on two different computers). We deliberately group up together even in newbie zones and using followup is a no brainer especially when running across something huge like EK or CL.
  7. Nolrog Augur

8. Drewdwn New Member

Ya, 5 mages on auto follow in the rookie area? Clearly worth reporting to clear up some queue spots.
  9. Rokkie New Member

Grouping is faster right now because instead of fighting the other 5 people over 1 spider, you all get exp from it.
  10. Jinlo New Member

Actually, being in a group in the newbie zone is the best thing you can do if you want to level quickly from the get-go.

Packs of 5 auto-following the one character around the newbie zone, on the other hand, is not how groups usually work for that. That's a boxer who is breaking rules, and needs to be removed from the server.
  11. KimchiGoddess Augur

They won't do crap about it because let's face it, how are they going to prove it's not 2 people playing 2 chars each since the rule is per person.

And the botters will all be on aradune because that's where the RMT will be, they can't sell their GEBs, Djarn rings and no drop loot rights to a bunch of boxers that can get it themselves.

I'm still playing on Aradune and I'm only boxing 2, but outside of that limit I look at it like every other truebox server and the GM thing won't make a difference I feel. I would LOVE to be proven wrong, I invite it.
  12. Wags New Member

I know I'm planning on /following random people to make it look like a box group. Should be interesting to watch everyone stop and look. Funny will happen when i get suspended, and I only own one paid account!
  13. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

Honestly - Let's focus on enforcement of the announced launch times first.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, what? So in your world one group member (or 2 if boxing) cannot be AFK ever and autofollow the group leader? Even if they are present, they really don't have to do anything but stay on autofollow, hit assist/pet attack, rinse and repeat. You people are going to make this server a disaster. Well, it already is...
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

To steal a phrase I read here yesterday, that's centaur dung.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

It's this type of attitude that will make Aradune a cesspool.
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I really can't wait to get all my accounts logged into this Karenbear server
  18. Cohhfarmage Journeyman

My grandma and my two gerbils were auto following me! Such BS!
  19. dreamweaver Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.