No 40 Slot Back in /Claim

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheChosenOne, May 28, 2020.

1. TheChosenOne Augur

So I bought the anniversary bundle 40 slot backpack for $20 on 5/25 and was saving it for Aradune launch

Well I finally got into Aradune this morning, however when i do /claim I don't see the backpack in there. I went to the DBG website for that account and confirmed I purchased it on 5/25, i have the order confirmation number to prove it. Anyone else having this issue?

Pretty annoyed because I bought it a few days ago to prepare for this server, and inventory space is CRUCIAL in these early levels... i filled up almost immediately and had to go back to town to sell, i really want that backpack I paid for

I submitted a petition, but who knows how long that will take to be processed. Was curious if anyone else had this issue?
  2. Lachnar Elder

Having a similar issue, Agnarr, bought the 2 40 slot outrider bundle, claimed them fine just before the crash, after the crash the new bags are gone and not back in claim, charge on my card remains, no answer from dpg to my petition for 12 hours now =/.
  3. Jophan New Member

If you havent claimed it. Hit 'refesh' in the bottom left. If you claimed and lost due to rollback, submit a petition (lots of people have this issue, including myself)
  4. Sithil Elder

Same, claimed last night before the crash, woke up this morning and it's gone and not in claim any longer.
    My other account that I didn't have time to claim before the crash is still showing. Waiting on petition response
  5. Neemo1983 Journeyman

I got on and claimed last night too. Guess i know what im in for after work
  6. Fightmilk Lorekeeper

Same thing happened to me. Ate my sizeable satchel when the DB reset. Don't forget there were exp potions with that claim, too.
  7. Neemo1983 Journeyman

Let me know if they give it back? I assume they will? Though the shady stuff im reading recently im a bit worried i wasted another 20
  8. Lineater Augur

The actual purchasing on the website appears broken, too, btw.
  9. TheChosenOne Augur

i tried the refresh button many times and that didnt work. I hadn't claimed my backpack yet, so i didnt lose it in a rollback or anything it just hasnt populated at all

I just bought the new Norrath $20 backpack as well, hoping that would populate on my account faster... thats not showing up either, so im still using default backpack in the newbie area and having storage issues :(

waiting on $60 worth of backpacks between 2 accounts
  10. Nolrog Augur

If you are hitting refresh and it's not showing up, you should /petition and explain the problem.
  11. Lineater Augur

I can't even complete a purchase. I just get sent to my account management page.
  12. Ruination Elder

I had an order and order #, went and checked PayPal account and money wasn't taken out for whatever reason so I bought a new pack.
  13. TheChosenOne Augur

i also confirmed that i was charged on my card for the backpacks.. I have a petition in so ill just wait and see. I bought 2 small boxes so im getting by on storage for now, but not having those 40 slotters is costing me money i desperately need right now at level 4