Are y'all for real?????

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mumbler, May 27, 2020.

1. Mumbler New Member

It's 2020, what kind of commodore 64, 19throw-it-away servers are you guys running over here???
  2. lockjaws Augur

Can we scrap the TLPs for now and just get everything back online first? You're really screwing over everyone at this point.
  3. Drexyll Lorekeeper

No crap...no offense to the late Aradune, but piss on the new servers for the time being.
  4. Cruel New Member

Yeah TLPers are used to this.. poor players on the other servers, you are on the same circuit board lol
  5. Santified Lorekeeper

Im just glad I didnt buy the bag pack yet like I was going to.
  6. Zee_Rex Journeyman

7. OliverQ Elder

This is the worst lunch I think I can ever remember. 20 years of this game, and they still can't support a new server with 300 people on it.
  8. Rothj Augur

I thought it would be better. I was so wrong. I remember ragefire was even better than this trash. I already paid for my membership so I will log in tomorrow and play with about 50% less enthusiasm... not that that matters. DBG wouldn't want its members to associate positive feelings with their game, that might accidentally get them more money 3 months from now.
  9. Gio1999 Augur

I'd forgive them if this was the login queue music.
  10. timeconsumer New Member

[IMG]

Live look as the team works to resolve the issue
    HxCxDxAxD, Dyzalot and Liandreth like this.
  11. jeydiejones New Member

so disapointed zee-rez i love the the bennie hill theme but wheres the video to go with it?
  12. loaks Journeyman

I will make sure to not give these guys anymore of my money, though i tried not to before, anyway. Now, definitely not.
  13. Minpire Augur

DId you all think the Comments made prior all week to how servers will be down or hope its not like the Previous TLPs were a JOKE ?:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Acting like damn children, I IZ NOT GUN GIV DEM MAH M0HNEZYS CUZ Dey Dont MAKE ME HAPPY AND FIX THINGS ASAP
  14. Arog Augur

I love the Benny Hill theme music. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.
  15. RilerDevour New Member

I’m not sure why folks are surprised. This game is being supported by bottom of the barrel devs that can’t get a job anywhere else in the industry, which is why they are working for a 20 year old dead game using obsolete tech.

This team can do one thing, and one thing only: allow players to replay old content made by talented devs decades ago.

They are forced to cut costs as much as possible, and the latest causality of this cost cutting was moving to an unreliable server farm that was cheaper and...well...we can all see the results of that thriftiness.
    topple likes this.