My account is gone?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MJAMESC, May 27, 2020.

1. MJAMESC New Member

I have been waiting all day to play on the new server. I was logged into my account before all the servers crashed. Now when they came back up I can't log into my account (but I can log into my other one which isn't all access and has no krono on it) I did a password reset, which said it was successful, but I still cannot log into my main account.
  2. Ishbu2 New Member

People have been reporting this for going on 7 hours now and the company simply doesnt care. We dont get to use those accounts and they took our money. Best info we got was they hoped it would magically work out with servers up
  3. Wags New Member

Yup, same boat. Only able to log in my free to play accounts
  4. Darkenholme New Member

Two accounts here in the same situation
  5. Roirraw New Member

I assume they'll reimburse us for our paid time when they took away our account access? Or do I need to do a chargeback through my credit card?
  6. Wags New Member

If anyone finds a fix, please post it here and let us know
  7. Wags New Member

I think bypassing the patcher might be a fix, but still have to fight to get in with everyone trying
  8. jmfcterribad New Member

Meanwhile, as each minute passes, time keeps draining off the unplayable account... We are relegated to watching the paid-for time tick away... no refunds, no "pausing" the countdown. Not much else to do besides watch the clock tick down on our subscription time and wait for them to charge us again.

-because ya, we can't even log in to temporarily deactivate any credit card charges at this time.
  9. Darkenholme New Member

I tried the patcher bypass thing and it didn't help any.
  10. Exekute New Member

My account is working now. I'm able to get into the server Queue.
  11. Wags New Member

I did it, and after trying about 25 times i got to server select screen with a 50 minute wait que. test the bypass by putting in a false password, and it should tell you its the wrong pw. thats how i knew it was working, because it was just timing out with correct pw