The EQ forum and login servers will not recognize the account I was logging into Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NImxat, May 27, 2020.

1. Oakmonster New Member

I dont know why i keep coming back. Same fecal matter, different year. Year after year
  2. Ishbu2 New Member

Notice how there was a big red message all day about being aware of the server issues and working on it. They were able to put that up and remove it, yet not a peep about this issue
  3. ManglerNecro Journeyman

Both my main accounts have same issue, both was logged to Aradune, but others (not subscribed) can log in to site with no problems, is it joke??
  4. TheDohn Augur

Because they've been pretending this issue was going to magically fix itself when the servers came back up, rather than listening to the people that were telling them it was across their entire user database.
    Ishbu2 likes this.
  5. Ssmiter Journeyman

Both my accounts work now
    Senadin likes this.
  6. Senadin Elder

Mine just work now too!! Yes!!
  7. Lachnar Elder

Awesome, mine does not and no word from any official source about it, hopefully this means it's being worked on, one wishes they could just tell us that directly.
  8. theRTG New Member

coming back here to share info. for anyone interested, here is how you can get to the public discord server where there is a dev/dreamweaver presence. things are being answered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/f02ca9/official_everquest_discord/

my account issue got fixed. i did not change my password. i did file a petition via the website with my second, non-problematic account. when i logged in i had 9 invalid login attempts, presumably all me.

don't take my experience as gospel. if you need help check out the discord. otherwise, GL and see you in game.