The EQ forum and login servers will not recognize the account I was logging into Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NImxat, May 27, 2020.

1. NImxat Elder

Earlier I was trying to login to Aradune. Now the EQ servers will not recognize that account on the forums or the game logins.

I submitted a help ticket.
  2. MMOer Augur

Smells like wipe incoming
  3. Ubor New Member

It's the Kronovirus!
  4. NImxat Elder

OK, now a guildie is reporting the same issue. The account he was using is responding as invalid.
  5. Machen New Member

It happens sometimes when everything is down. Should probably resolve once everything is back up.
  6. Hroft New Member

I hope they will resolve it, happened with my account as well
  7. Raisehell Lorekeeper

don't trust it until the login servers are fully functional again. until then, consider any error moot
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

How did no one else come up with that in the past two months? Well done.
    BM007 likes this.
  9. Sayanara New Member

i'm having the exact same issue. the account i made it into aradune with and played on until the crash now says invalid credentials when logging into the website and forums (a separate account from this one).

when using the launcher with the account i successfully logged into aradune on, the error is "There was an error completing your request. Please try again."

this account i am posting from now can log into the forums obviously, and can make it through the launcher to the server select screen.
  10. Ishbu2 New Member

Would be really nice if they would acknowledge this issue exists and if it is even being worked on.

Especially since everything says to contact support who wont respond either
  11. Ssmiter Journeyman

My main 2 accounts are getting the same thing, the only different in those 2 from this one is they both contain Krono and AllAccess...if they're gone, im gone.

Getting Invalid Credentials, either I forgot a password i'm forced to enter every day or they F'ed up
  12. Lachnar Elder

+1
  13. Aradunez New Member

Same issue, cannot log into launcher or forums with account that was logged into Aradune prior to the servers taking a dump. Three more of my party are in the same situation, the other two were fortunate enough (i guess) to not make the initial login so they're still OK? lol.
  14. Ssmiter Journeyman

Yeah not sure, my 2nd account never logged into aradune but maybe the connection went far enough to flag it for deletion with everyone elses accounts

Can also change the password and everything acknowledges that the account exists. When I had a problem with Sony I couldn't log in, do password recovery, email recovery or anything, they completely deleted my account with all my games lol.
  15. Kegger New Member

The GOAT is locked too!
  16. barrth Journeyman

its started with invalid credentials now just cant do request now
  17. Ishbu2 New Member

I cant even try and reset my password. It says it looks like Im having trouble with my password and should contact customer support. Which I did but of course no response because why would a company that I paid for access respond when they take away my access with no notice
  18. Aradunez New Member

Waited over 2 hours to attempt login and received same error
  19. Lachnar Elder

Never played on Aradune, my primarily Agnarr playing account is also "invalid credentials" now, keep bumping this until it gets locked or acknowledged i guess.
  20. Adorean New Member

Same problem for me. My main account is responding with Invalid Credentials.