Thank God the box armies have their own server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AntiGriefer, May 27, 2020.

1. AntiGriefer Journeyman

This time we will be free of those !@#$@#s. SHould be much more pleasant on Aradune
    MaestroM likes this.
  2. AntiGriefer Journeyman

Dont get me wrong. Im sure there are a few pleasant box army dudes. A few
    MaestroM likes this.
  3. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

They will still try. Lets hope DBG keeps their word and polices there policy for the server.
  4. MileyVyrus Elder

Many of the boxers will be on Rizolna instead.

Not a single BOT army is going to be anywhere but Aradune. Botters can't outmanuever, outdps, or outcamp actual boxers and deprive them of content... and then sell to them.

That's why the botters follow around the single boxers lfg and posting on the forums. That's their target audience.
  5. The Enchanter New Member

Did you even get logged into the server? As someone that got level 5 before the server went down I can tell you there were many people boxing more than 2 people on Aradune already.
    Enjoy the fantasy world we play in.
  6. AntiGriefer Journeyman

Again I have come across some cool boxers from my travels. I'm mostly referring to the vile big boxers that use cheat programs to outmaneuver all the content from other genuine players. Will these boxers be more friendly to eachother on Rizlonas'?
  7. Raytheon Augur

Thank god the boxing whiners have their own server. This time we will be free of those !@#$#s. SHould be much more pleasant on Rizlona.
  8. MileyVyrus Elder

I have high hopes for Aradune, too. Had they disabled the newbie zones and just opened the servers a week early to allow creation/name reservation at people's leisure, we'd all be online playing Aradune right now.

Instead the char creation server that is the logjam murdering all servers grinds to a halt, everyone is offline, and you're trusting in their ability to figure out how exactly 3 or more living people are in a 6 man group that is sitting in one place and having 1 person pull to them no matter how many living breathing people are involved.

Honestly, every group i've ever been in with 6 real people, raid or xp group, has had at least 2 people AFK at all times if not more.

I know they are going to do the best they can with the tools they have, I just am not wagering on unbridled success just yet.

I would wager on their petition queues with false boxing reports being at about 3 million tickets within the first hour of launch. I hope they are speed readers.

At least on that weird classic alternative there is 0 boxing allowed at all and boatloads of patches and software and detection in place. It gives em a solid fighting chance and they can just play figure 8s all day.
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  9. MileyVyrus Elder

In short : EQ isnt down because there are too many people trying to play on new servers.. its down because everyone is trying to create new characters (the resource/db hog) and that is what stops everything... Something that could have been handled weeks ago.

The only thing worse would be 2 servers full of nothing but character crea... oh...yeah...
    Dagenfehl likes this.
  10. Dagenfehl Journeyman

P99 is endorsed by DBG, not happening anytime soon.
  11. Gnothappening Augur

The most toxic people I have met in game on the last two TLPs were single players. I did meet a few boxers that were crankshafts, but they held nothing on the single toon players.

I expect aradune to be the worst server ever, because of the players. We have had several players talk about being excited to get to report people. One guy said something about going to spend his time running around looking for people to report.

Not sure how they are going to police the servers exactly, but better not pull any mobs while two or more players are afk.
  12. Brells Girdle New Member

You really think Aradune is better without boxers? what about the average population that has jobs, families and RL to deal with that do not have time to grind out the levels and AA? A lot of people want to login 3 times a week to raid for a few hours then go on with their lives. People will be quitting due to that fact after 6 months because we all know that these services are a necessary evil that keep the TLPs going strong whether you want to admit it or not. Oh and that also goes for the sales of loot rights. Sure 3 people 2 boxing can do some AoE PL but who wants to split the krono between the 3 unless youre charging a KR per hour, sounds pretty miserable to me =P
  13. Gnothappening Augur

Actually, you are wrong on one point. Three people can't do some AoE PL for some krono, at least not without risks. When they get reported, better hope all of the people who are getting a power level stayed at their computers.
  14. Brells Girdle New Member

yup yup! would have to add them on discord and get them to log on/off between pulls for their own safety
  15. AntiGriefer Journeyman

Listen. Im just upset that both issues were fianlly resolved by the creation of both these servers, yet we get word that boxers plan on griefing your standard player by following them. Its almost like stalking. Aradune....Couples could play together on a server. Players dont have to worry about roving boxers taking control of the content and leaving everyone the scraps.
    Then for the boxers, they get a server that finally is tailored for them. Boxers get a server that caters to them.
  16. Ayoheee Augur

Don't think you understand what motivates these people. It's not boxing, it's having an advantage at farming krono. They aim to extract krono from the playerbase at the highest rate possible. In order to do this, they have to play on the server with the most krono liquidity. Ironically, it's the people that hate box armies that buy retail krono and inject them into the server's economy, making it the optimal environment for these people.

They're not going away. Read a book.
    Brells Girdle likes this.
  17. TLP Addict Augur

I saw a 12 boxer run past during the 30 mins I got to play on Aradune. They are here already
  18. Lejaun Augur

My question is how the hell do all of these boxers manage to log in? I'm just trying to play one account and can't get in, but they can get in their whole army.
  19. jordune Augur

tbh ive made 2 toons so far. 1st toon ( check ) 2nd toon is a de so got in world did the gm turn in for her tunic and then found a guard to hit.. killed her and the server crashed.
    you now know my entire eq day so far lol