Any Aradune morning guilds?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CyryllisFenninRo, May 11, 2020.

1. CyryllisFenninRo Lorekeeper

Looking for a guild that raids between hours of 8am-3pm EST. Any other people in other time zones / 2nd/3rd shift workers?
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Closest thing to that which springs to my mind would be a European guild, most raid from 12 or 1pm until 4 or 5pm EST once things calm down.

So far only European Guild recruiting for Aradune are Rampage* I believe, I know some of the players who will be going there & I expect that frequent daytime Euro-hours raids that would fit your time-slot will almost definitely happen though they probably won't be regularly-scheduled ones.
    (*not connected to the Rampage on Mangler)
  3. Fornow Lorekeeper

if u make the guild ill join :) or if u find a guild let me know :) i get off work 7am cst and after 18 years have yet to find a guild that raids that early.Unless they batphone something...
  4. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Hi Gents, yes we will cover those hours but for batphones only primarily but you would probably catch the start of our EU instanced raids.

DKP can be earned for instanced and OW so if you were a primary batphone player you could still get items/raids

If you're interested the Discord link is in my signature.