Credit Card not working on the website.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Vicus, May 24, 2020.

1. Vicus Augur

Hey DPG,

So today I was purchasing the anny bag pack for the upcoming server on my alt account and when I tried to add my credit card it kept telling me to add a valid number. I ensured everything was correct 5+ times. Still gave me the same error. I finally gave up (after using two cards) and just used Paypal using the same card your billing system kept saying wasn't "real".

Just give you a heads up something is wrong with your credit card purchase system. Might wanna test it prior to all the bags being bought or about to be purchased when the new pack comes out in 2 days.
    GNOME_POWER and Pawtato like this.
  2. Pawtato Augur

Yea tried to buy the celebration bundle, but won’t take my card. I feel lucky though that it didn’t go through.
  3. Soulphage New Member

just returning player, it took 3 times for me to purchase subscription, after restarting chrome it worked fine
  4. Pushi New Member

"Were sorry an unexpected error has occurred while we were processing your request. If you encounter this same error again, please contact us so we can offer further assistance at help.daybreakgames.com."

ill try different browser and different my CC (but ll ws Mastercard)
    maybe need try Visa

ill try it second day
    DBG WTF ???
    Vicus likes this.
  5. Vicus Augur

Mine was a Visa and MC, both said need to enter a valid credit card #. Might wanna make this a priority even with the Holiday as people want to spend money on the sales...But to anyone who has it, Paypal works fine, most likely because it's Paypal and not DBG.
  6. Pushi New Member

any answer? problem dont solved yet
  7. Vaneksniper Elder

Bump.....same issue for me wtf!
  8. Pawtato Augur

Yeah tried two different days and from two separate PCs. I want that celebration bundle, but I appreciate DPG looking out for my frivolous spending. It's cool, the wife already ok'd it.
    Herodotus likes this.