Krono not being consumed and added to account

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jjjimbobert, May 21, 2020.

1. jjjimbobert New Member

2 issues....

1) one of my accounts seems to have been refunded it's krono, so I no longer have active game time and cannot access agnaar/tlps.

2) I transferred a second krono on the rathe and tried to consume it, but nothing happened and it wasn't consumed.

Help appreciated.

Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You may want to wait - according to the top of the forums there are issues on Rathe and TUnare right now and both are down
    klanderso likes this.
  3. jjjimbobert New Member

I have tried consuming the krono on 3 other servers now it is on the intended account with the same outcome.

Also why has the other krono I consumed last week been refunded?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Common sense stands to reason if the Rathe server is not functioning properly and they have taken it down that anything done on that server is also subject to not functioning right. And you mentioned that you transferred a second krono on the rathe and tried to consume it, but nothing happened and it wasn't consumed

There are a ton of issues in the game and with the servers right now. While you or other players may not be aware of all of them it is possible any oddities are related to that.

Its good you posted here in case others have this same bug but you also want to file a petition. Since there are so many issues right now you don't want it to get lost.