Leveling path on new TLPs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arugan, May 18, 2020.

1. Fluid Augur

Hey, I almost always have a Halfling on a server. I don't think I have ever not had the guards at the Wall being farmed. True, not by Ogres but damn those Dark Elf Necros!
  2. Hinastorm86 Augur

I'm pretty certain it's way better than the alternatives 45+ in classic though, with most of Lguk being lightblue at that point, and SolB having it's own issues, though i'll admit I haven't spent much time in SolB on these servers, people seem to avoid it. Usually that is for a good reason.
  3. Machen New Member

For solb, if you can hold an efreeti camp and pull everything you can, it's great 45+. But that's the most contested camp in classic, and that's the only camp in zone that's decent 45+.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

I remember trying the spider side once on Phinny. If it wasn't the stuns, it was the horrific dots. Not a fan.
  5. Machen New Member

Usually a good efreeti group will be pulling some of those mobs too. There isn't really enough spider/bug spawns to make it a worthwhile camp on its own any more.
  6. Kutsuu Augur

Yeah to efficiently camp the spiders as a solo/duo that can't comfortably heal through the DoTs you need high fire resist. Like annoyingly high, even at 200 FR you'll get hit rarely with it. 90ish MR will have you resist the bat stuns. I used the heck out of that camp on P99 to level my monk from 45-57ish.