Agnarr question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jimmy2times, May 14, 2020.

1. Mokai Journeyman

My observations are not from 2 hours of play, but from two weeks and levels 1-30+ It's also not a complaint, but just as I see it from my perspective. I have been on this server for a long time and also have other characters that are levels 36 and 43 so I do have enough experience on Agnarr to give a general opinion and as I stated its a low population server with key people like you pushing for it to stay alive.
  2. Bolten_DA Augur

I personally would be fine with playing on a PoP locked server. The only issue is that the population is crushed after the new TLP servers come out. Over time it only gets worse with population. I thought it was an interesting idea that they were going to have two locked PoP servers and then maybe merge them into Agnar for a population boost. Then again the new servers all have different rule sets so it wouldn't have worked anyways. Seems like a lack of direction or foresight to have all this time to make a rule set then change it last minute.