UFC 249 700,000 buys and how it relates to Progression servers.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vicus, May 12, 2020.

1. Beep Elder

Lots of UFC viewers vape, I wish more EQ players did instead of smoking.
  2. sumnayin Augur

You were wrong, and I wasn't. What does that have to do with "the world?" When I can verify someone is wrong in their first statement I will not waste my time assuming they're right about anything else. I definitely won't continue on and assume I am learning anything factual from someone who was wrong immediately in their post. Feel free to blame "the world" though.
  3. jeskola pheerie

My two forum worlds of Sherdog and EQ have collided and my mind is blown.
  4. jeskola pheerie

You wish more EQ players to get Popcorn Lung?
  5. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]

What if the person making the final decisions is Jason Epstein? He cannot be replaced unless he sells DPG. I know it was probably Holly and now JChan, though.

I am not trying to white knight for DPG here like Mr. Skuz, but rushing the servers could have been technically impossible, or a disaster if the Dedicated GM staff was not properly prepared. There are probably a number of other reasons they could not launch earlier.
  6. Beep Elder

If it means they don't afk 60% of time then yes.
  7. Wyndar Journeyman

I think you should stop talking about vaping on these forums because you're already spreading misinformation. Vaping doesn't cause popcorn lung. It's caused by breathing in a chemical used to flavour microwave popcorn. This same flavour was used in some early UNREGULATED vaping liquids.
  8. Beep Elder

This guy vapes
    jeskola likes this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

Vapor Joe plays EQ!

[IMG]