Mangler Consistent Evening Lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hateborne, May 11, 2020.

1. Hateborne New Member

Every evening there is a consistent behavior of increasingly horrible delays for 2+ hours before it seemingly magically clears up for ~30min....only to go back down the tube over the next 2+ hours, which also clears up for ~30min (repeat until morning). This does not appear/occur during the morning and this is not a question of ISP/hardware lag, as this is a delay from action (e.g. zone line hit, casting spell, sending group invite, etc) until result.

Currently, it is taking around 15-20 seconds from casting a rezz spell until I get the prompt. Zoning out of Mistmoore took over a minute before the "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..." message appeared.

Is this a known issue, is there a plan(s) to address this, or will this be the new norm for TLPs? I would like to try to play the upcoming TLP Aradune, but I cannot function with delays this bad. :\
  2. Numzan Augur

Gfay, steamfont mnts very poor performance for the invite, follow, zoning delays. Its so bad at first it was 4-5 mins
  3. Hateborne New Member

This is occurring in many zones, not just Lesser Faydark <--> Castle Mistmoore. Does anyone, employee or not, have context on this and at least acknowledgement of the issue? :)
  4. Nocolitsia New Member

Please do something to resolve the server performance. Chat windows are lagging out, POK is a nightmare, raid windows wont let us invite or form raids in Tranq, it's getting really bad.
  5. lockjaws Augur

FV is like this everywhere. 10 second delays in bazaar searching, delays in chat channels and tells, 30+ seconds before zoning even starts, and I can't even open the map guide when in PoK (but works anywhere else), lol...
    So glad FV is merging with Brekt, it will *totally* fix the problems.