Heroics free upgrade when buying All Access does not work!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Willowtree, May 10, 2020.

1. Willowtree Journeyman

I wanted to upgrade a couple of toons but the first didn't upgrade. No 1/8 sign for upgrading.

Relogged.
    Relogged with launcher.

Nothing.
    Worked flawless 2 weeks ago, now on the last day it does not work. Lucky me that I didn't waste more money on buying Kronos. Is there a way to bring it to work on the last day?

This bug is especially annoying because it is the last day to upgrade the L85 with some anniversary items which is not accessible at Level 2 and is only available in a year again.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Did you actually log into a character on the accounts in question? That is when you are granted the upgrade. Today is supposed to be the last day of that promotion, but it wouldn't shock me if something was wrong.
  3. Willowtree Journeyman

Forget it, the upgrade is available only in the character window.

But it seems it is still a bug. I remember that I could upgrade it at the character selection screen. Now it is only possible inside the inventory window but at the selection screen there is still 0/8 available.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

It should show on the character selection screen . . . after you have logged in at least one character. It does for me; I didn't use them, I have no slots available to make characters, and my count incremented by one.
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

6. Willowtree Journeyman

Yes thanks, it does not. Tested it on 5 characters. Nothing.
    It did 2 weeks ago like I said before.

But it is available when logging into the character as an upgrade button directly in the inventory window. That was new to me. Still I am used to the upgrade in the character selection like you all said and pictured. But strangely that is not working there. So login the toon and activate/upgrade it in the inventory window unter the "consume Krono"-Button - that is working.