48 Boxer Vows to come to Zek to fight those that oppose Ascending Dawn

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elemtal, May 2, 2020.

1. Thraine Augur

you mean Tra-cannon and Dry-nal? lol

its ok, hes only got 48 friends and they dont correct his vocabulary very much /snicker
    Gyurika Godofwar, Duder and Goburs like this.
  2. shiftie Augur

Steps
    1) Name the top 5 classes in pvp on zek
    2) name the bottom 5 classes in pvp on zek
    3) answer your own question on why zek is dead
  3. Raccoo Augur

If it was free transfers, I know where everyone trading rares are going to do their transactions!

It seems to me the biggest advantage for a /zekcopy would be coming from FV, if you were a player who could trade raid gear between characters and copy them over. Or if they still allowed transfers off of Zek while people could /zekcopy, then lots of duplicating rare/chase loot would happen.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Exactly about the transactions ..

And about the whole transfures off of FV.. i was told they are not allowed ?

Has that changed some how or way ?
  5. Tasmanian Journeyman

[IMG]This is the only way Ascending Dawn can exp, REGULATED
  6. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Looks like the only way Ascending Dawn can exp is to exploit mobs to tank for them. No wonder they need help from a 48 boxer
  7. Duder Augur

8. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

You mean they copied something every server has people doing? Color me surprised...
  9. Pawtato Augur

That UI bothers me so much, it looks like someone threw some puzzle pieces on a table and called it done.

Also, Zek almost hitting double digits there with 8 players.
    Nadisia and Duder like this.
  10. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Its ok, soon as he saw me he clicked his stein's on all 6 of his toons. Bards are pretty mean in PVP
    Pawtato and code-zero like this.
  11. Pawtato Augur

So it’s literally only you and his 6 other characters on Zek?
  12. Elemtal Lorekeeper

Nah, about 10 minutes before that I found a guy 6 boxing in Skyfire mountains and killed him with my bard also
    code-zero likes this.
  13. Pawtato Augur

Well, your screenshot only shows 8 players in Everquest. Should just merge that server into Xegony or something.
  14. Nadisia Augur

Yeah lol, I was about to do the same comment.
    How the heck can people play with UI like that ? :eek: o_O
    Pawtato likes this.
  15. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Only guessing, but he might want his hot bards in clear view so after he clicks a person it's a quicker button click than if they were at the edge of the screen.
  16. Prepared Lorekeeper

I fast forwarded to 12:38:49 and he says "I've got 16 characters on Zek and I'm adding another 8 to make 24 and will level them to 115". It sounds like people should join Ascending Dawn to beat spreading your fake news.
  17. Raccoo Augur

No. I was saying if /zekcopy was a thing. I'd imagine it'd be similar to /testcopy, and people on FV can use /testcopy. So it isn't a transfer off, just a copy of their character. If it was free transfer to zek and off zek, I'd imagine they wouldn't allow people to do that from FV. :p
    Whulfgar likes this.
  18. Elemtal Lorekeeper

O hey its the 48 boxer himself! If you are so serious about coming to Zek then why not just /servertransfer your 48 toons? What are you waiting for, you have free server transfers on all your characters to Zek.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  19. Sokon Augur

that's a guy's alt account, one of his many alts. you can't expect someone who has 10+ chars to have a great ui on all of them. if anyone wants my .ini for the one I made over the years i can send it to you, it's just eq's basic UI, but their layout options are legit. This format here shows nearly every window, buffs, basically everything except your inventory while at the same time only 2 hotbars are actually on top of the viewing window, great use of the viewport UI command and designed a bit like the original UI imo, where the viewing window was center screen. Only works for 1920x1280

[IMG]