LFGuild - Rizlona or Aradune

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vetis, May 1, 2020.

1. Vetis Augur

Good Morning,

I need a guild that raids on the following days: Sat/Sun/Mon

I work Tu-Fri until 11pm MST (West Coast). So finding a guild is always a challenge for me.

However, I have been a raid leader on a couple TLP's, been playing since Beta and all that so very knowledgeable and skilled.

Also humble and always happy to help guildies with anything and everything (grouping, exp, farming gear, buffs, epic fights, etc.)

I hope there is a guild out there on one of the new servers for someone like me.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Vetis (Virus / Villain)
  2. Lumiens Augur

I know I sure prefer to raid more on the weekend than weekdays. Not everyone wants to raid on Sat/Sun, but I'm sure on Aradune there would be a niche group of players who would.

If nothing pops up here, have you kicked around the idea at all of starting your own? Sounds like you have a ton of experience and knowledge along with previous leadership experience.
    Vetis likes this.
  3. Pneumothorax Journeyman

Any raid combo later in the week. Seems like all the guilds recruiting are like monday tuesday.
  4. Vetis Augur

I have thought about it, but my play time is fairly restricted with family/work obligations and running a guild is really for those who have unlimited play time ideally. All of the DKP, rosters, prep, etc etc. Running a guild is extremely time consuming and I just don't think I would be able to make the commitment to the standard I would quantify as what is typically the expectation of a GL. So it really wouldn't be fair to my guild if I did.

Honestly, I would do it in a heart beat if I could commit to the times but I just don't see my current circumstances as capable.

But I promise I make a really good normal raider! Haha, I enjoy helping my guild mates on anything and everything, I always make my own groups and fill with guildies first and try to rep leavers with guildies and so forth. Just gotta find a home.

I saw a couple Aradune guilds with 2 out of their 3 days on like Sun/Mon which would be doable.

The thing is I'm not hardcore anymore so I don't mind playing in a casual guild if it means I can make 100% of raids.

I have no doubt I'll find a home, just wanted to see what was out there.
  5. Vetis Augur

Yeah I would love a Sun/Mon, or Sat/Sun/Mon or Sat/Mun or Sat/Sun! Any of those combos would be amazing for me, but people definitely like to use their Saturday nights for other things besides EQ raiding! Which is understandable.

I'm sure there's a guild out there for all of us though!