Leveling Lvl 87 Druid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by seaninsa, Apr 30, 2020.

1. seaninsa Journeyman

I have just returned after basically 16 years away from the game. What zone would be good to try and level in? I am not boxing my toon. I have been doing Ferrott lately. Man I have killed to many snakes and spiders. Any suggestions?
  2. Buri Augur

You could move on to the Grounds, by zoning to House of Thule and passing through it. Nice outdoors zone, which I hear you druids like. Ideally, I'd say move on to the next expansion, starting with Argath, but it's considerably tougher, even though it's the same level. If you're not geared up, you'd die a lot unless you can get in with a group. It is a current hotzone (see Franklin Teek in POK for quests there), so you might find a group there.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If you're soloing and not boxing, gonna be rough as a druid. Using a merc at least I hope?
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Nope, Grounds is HoT-era, so max level was 90.

Argath is VoA-era, max level was increased to 95.

As a solo/molo druid, you'll want to skip VoA at 87. Stick to HoT/Grounds, see if you can get some quests done there.

VoA zones >might< work if you can find a good spot for kite/root-rot/swarm charming. Though playing a druid, I three boxed in those levels, so never bothered looking for good solo/molo sites.