Odus zones all open at launch please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Rcbauer Augur

This would hopefully alleviate some of the crap in unrest guk etc
  2. Court Elder

So your request is to open two additional zones so people aren’t stuck leveling in two normal zones. Have you forgotten the zones of Mistmoore, Solusek A, Solusek B, Splitpaw, Befallen, Highpass Hold, Highhold Keep, Lake Rathe, Rathe Mountains, the 4 Plains of Karana, South Ro, Najena, Ocean of Tears, and The Hole that people could also go to instead of Unrest and Guk?
  3. Stratka Lorekeeper

The Hole would be the primary one imo. It's a pain to get to 50 without it but it normally opens in a day or two so by the time most of the population is at 40, it's opened.
  4. Eetra Journeyman

Odus is the continent I have spent the least amount of time in but I always thought was interesting. I hate that the Warrens never opens up until much later after the zone is pretty much pointless and sees very little traffic. Kerra too, but Kerras problem is really wonky aggro ranges and pathing.
    jeskola likes this.
  5. Rcbauer Augur

Or maybe it's so the people out west have someplace close to go?

Thanks.
  6. Court Elder

So Blackburrow being 4 zones away, The Hole being 1-3 zones away, the Karanas/ Lake Rathe/ High Pass / Splitpaw being being 4-7 zones away isn’t close enough as Unrest is for folks who start in Freeport or Felwithe and have to travel through 4-8 zones to get to Unrest and LGuk?
  7. Court Elder

Your logic is lacking, sir.
  8. Stratka Lorekeeper

To be fair, the hole isn't open immediately.
  9. Rcbauer Augur

You seem really upset by this.

Having stonebrunt , the warrens and JPF would make the west side very attractive.

But let's keep it all the same for the botters.

And FP has access to a great xp train in LS, Najena, SolA and Sol B
  10. Court Elder

I just think it’s a pointless request when you’re basing it on players stacking up in two zones and assuming that opening a few more minor zones is going to change the play style of the server when there are a multitude of zones that no one uses still. I’m not upset by it, but your argument is laughable.
  11. Rcbauer Augur

Well it's your right to be incorrect.

Those zones being opened would ease lots of early classic issues.
  12. Court Elder

Other than more zones to level in, which we’ve covered, what other of these “lots” of issues are eased.
  13. Rcbauer Augur

Less travel for the non-cookie cutters. More variety to make the game 'new' and different for many.
  14. Court Elder

Apparently Erudites are the only non-cookie cutter race then. If people wanted to make the game “new” they would go to zones other than Unrest & Guk already.
  15. Court Elder

Good luck in your petition though.
  16. Basak Augur

This would be a nice idea. It is always good to have more options available to go to.
  17. Xeris Augur

He was pointing out that there's already about a dozen zones for people to xp in... And the majority of the server just goes to 2 of them. Opening more zones then, seems like it won't make much of a difference.
  18. Court Elder

With the exception of opening Kunark, anyway.
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Strongly agree with Warrens and Stonebrunt. I think Jaggedpine has some items that are a bit too out of era though.
  20. jeskola pheerie

Strongly agree with his agreement. Jaggedpine should be moved up one expansion to Velious though.