Overseer - Guard Orcflayer

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Mukkul, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Mukkul Augur

In Overseer, the description for Guard Orcflayer says he is a Wood Elf Ranger of the Emerald Warriors of Felwithe.

It should probably say of Kelethin, not Felwithe. Since wood elves are in Kelethin, and the in-game NPC by that name is in Kelethin.

As far as the character painting for this agent, I can't tell which kind of elf he's supposed to look like.

Also his class doesn't match.
    Shaantara, Axxius and Yinla like this.
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

The Kelethin Guard also has a very dopey human look to it.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Dark Hobbit New Member

The "Cockwork VIIX" uncommon is a gnome, according to its traits ;)
    OlavSkullcrusher and Mukkul like this.
  4. Baldur Augur

I love how the uncommon Exiled Legionnaire is a picture of an orc with dual spiked maces attacking, and yet his personality trait is peaceful. :D
    Axxius and Mukkul like this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

Or the Cook that's both "peaceful" and "berserker". :p
    minimind likes this.
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

How about the Inquisitive Wanderer being a gnome monk?
    Mukkul and Skuz like this.
  7. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

Captain Silverwind is a High Elf Paladin and is described as Captain of the mighty Emerald Warriors, protectors of the treetop city of Kelethin. o_O
    Axxius likes this.
  8. Mukkul Augur

In game, Captain Silverwind really is a high elf paladin on Emerald Warriors faction who hangs out in the treetops of Kelethin. He stands taller than the wood elf guards around him.
    Skuz, Roartyger Smoot and Shaantara like this.
  9. Shaantara Made of Moonlight

You're correct! One would think with all the time I spent there in my youth I would remember that. ;)
  10. Necrodamus New Member

Kelethin Herbalist doesn't meet the requirement of being attractive for missions. He looks like young Val Kilmer with those cheekbones. This thread is insane.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Gnome monks are coming!
    Skuz likes this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

His picture makes him look more like a DE.
    Mukkul likes this.