Shaman Malosenete AA

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RkMk, Apr 16, 2020.

1. RkMk New Member

I didn't see anyone posting for the Shaman AA for Malo. When I use it, it no longer shows any buffs on the mob unless they become invisible? I have decided it probably isn't working because the slows bounce more. I now have to put up the spell in a puck to get that on a mob. Please look into this.
  2. Drunkenlion55u New Member

I have also noticed this happening
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Make sure you have purchased and scribed the spells listed in the aa description. It will not function if you do not know at least rank 1, and it will not attempt to use lower/higher versions of the spell line (it must be rank 1, 2 or 3 of the exact spell named in the aa description).
    eepok and akanna like this.
  4. RkMk New Member

ok, I will check when the server is back online, but it just occurred with a patch, so i'm doubting this is it, but will certainly will check that.
  5. Mithra Augur

Did you recently get new ranks of the AA? I broke it that way more than once on TLP by not having all the Malo spells scribed that the AA looks for.
    eepok likes this.
  6. Rajinn New Member

I also noticed this used to add a certain % damage bonus to FIRE based spells, correct? For a long time
    Now it says it adds a certain % to Magic’s based spells. I’m not sure what tash line say but my understanding was tash added magic damage bonus , Malo line added fire bonus?
  7. RkMk New Member

So I checked, the actual AA states it will cast the highest level that "YOU" have scribed, not a certain level required; therefore, it shouldn't matter what I have in my spell set, it should work with a level 1 character if the spell is available. Please check this out, its not working.
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

The spells have different names, you need to know the one that matches that name. That is what it is saying.
  9. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Yes, highest level = highest rank (i.e. 1, 2 or 3) that you have scribed OF THAT SPECIFIC SPELL listed in the description. Still have to have that exact spell in your book for the aa to function. And it will not auto downgrade the aa for you.

You haven't found a new bug. Just a slightly confusing wording for some folks.
    Skewert likes this.
  10. RkMk New Member

ok, thanks, guess I didn't read it that way. Makes sense. I scribed it and works fine. Thanks for the help.
    Skewert and Duder like this.