What scheduled maintenance???

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dwimmerlaike, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Dwimmerlaike Elder

Says "scheduled maintenance" right now, but I see no mention of "scheduled maintenance".
    Yinla, Hillbillyheaven and swerves like this.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Darkpaw uses a poor choice of words with, "Scheduled". It makes us think that it was posted somewhere for the players. What they mean by it is that the game didn't crash but they brought down the servers on purpose to fix something. It was scheduled by Darkpaw internally, even if it was added to the schedule 5 minutes before the servers come down.. We just don't have access to their schedule
  3. Ueauvan Journeyman

this wasnt planned, servers have been up and down. scheduled is the default message, the hamsters got hungry and went for lunch, do not accept this was anything other than server crashes as the message would have been cut and paste with rationale etc.
    Hillbillyheaven likes this.
  4. Ashfire New Member

You know, they planned scheduled maintenance that was scheduled right when they crashed..
  5. Flat Toad Elder

Heh, heh...Now they say they have "issues"...well, it all begins with admission, eh. heheheheh
    Nennius likes this.
  6. Nadisia Augur

[IMG]

Just after the nap, and before the darts tournament :D

No offense btw, but this one from the meme thread is just too good
    Zamiam and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Deddentd Journeyman

From what ive been reading all through the forums, if everyone just turned off their payments for a month, they might just listen
  8. Makta Elder

Yeah, their choice of terms irks me as well. There has been only one scheduled maintenance this week, and 2 subsequent emergency maintenance's since then, which likely arose when they "fixed" things from the first one. I haven't had a chance to actually "play" the game since Monday, and it looks like that will continue.

I cut em slack, as the coronasarsbola uberdemic has confounded life as we know it everywhere, but this "fix" things that aren't broken and break two more in the process mentality has existed since the beginning.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

They would listen to the bankruptcy court and we would have to find another way to spend all our time.

No, thank you.
  10. Mazame Augur

scheduled maintenance = DBG way of getting people to form quest.
  11. Poly Nataz New Member

Mmm poly likes scheduled stuff!
  12. Whipalox New Member

13. Jennre Band Leader

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT ...
    Goburs and Zaray like this.
  14. Whipalox New Member

Looks like my image worked as well as the servers! :p
    Nadisia likes this.
  15. Yimin Augur

This would be all fixed if they had Gnome Beastlords :)

YiMin
    Goburs and Galarian like this.
  16. Auspice New Member

Scheduled maintenance to block all from doing T3 again!
  17. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

Is there anywhere that gives us some semblance of how long this “scheduled maintenance” is gonna take?
    lockjaws likes this.
  18. Mikana Augur

"scheduled" - you keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means...
    Axxius, Velisaris_MS, Danorok and 5 others like this.
  19. lockjaws Augur

Where is the thumbs down button?
    Bruzum Grobbfist likes this.
  20. Creatorx New Member

EverQuest

@everquest

All EQ Live Servers will be brought offline on now for an update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 3 hours.

This is due to finding an issue shortly after unlock. We are actively working to address this and apologize for the inconvenience.