21st: Fancy Feast -- Sledge MIA?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Froglok, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Froglok Augur

Until today Sledge was ever present.

Today (3/30), I have visited TD twice and he appears to be MIA (Bertox server).

Can someone check into this? If Sledge is not spawning, we can't complete the task.

I did the task this AM, and hung about looking for Sledge to spawn -- but he never did. Luckily, I had a shark meat in my bag and was able to finish the task anyway.

I went back after the timer recycled and still no Sledge.No shark meat in my bag this time. (I need my coins!)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. Froglok Augur

UPDATE

Found him at -218 -6448. Is he supposed to spawn so far North of the bay where all the Streamers are?

When he respawned after that he was back where is was supposed to be.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

This happened on Emarr also. Went to do the quest and he wasnt in his normal spot. Didnt show on bard track at all. Luckily my fiance, who plays a ranger, was with me and he was able to track Sledge way far north of us. We killed him and he respawned in his normal spot.
  4. Prathun Developer

Checking... He does have a go home command and respawn time seems reasonable. I wonder if he's struggling with pathing to find his way home or is warping somewhere odd.
    Yinla likes this.