TLP / STLP server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deleuze, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Deleuze New Member

Time is only one of two necessary conditions for the possibility of experience. Space being the other. So we should really think about launching SpatioTemporal Locked Progression servers this time around, and expediting said servers and said launches.

I'm so bored. Please expedite launch. Be safe everyone. Be safe for the Nation.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I can see Dreamweaver needing to create a "dumpster thread" for all of the splatterposted "I want it now" new TLP posts, add this to the pile to be consolidated.

3. Deleuze New Member

Noise shows interest. Interest in a 21 year old game is a good thing. The day I see stop seeing "I want it now" posts will be a sad day, indeed.
    Prathun likes this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

That interest, which does matter - I am not diminishing that, can be shown most conveniently for the developers themselves or the people who can relay that interest to the developers if it is all in just one thread rather than spread all over the forums in dozens of individual posts.

What do you think is easier for devs to see, one big thread which sits at the top of the forum due to activity or dozens of separate posts spread all over that are forgotten or ignored wholesale?
    Prathun likes this.
  5. Jaenisch Elder

dozens of different posts
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah the more posts the better, the fewer threads the better too.
  7. ECrack Augur

Careful guys, Skuz literally can't handle being proven wrong. I agree, the interest shown is cool, thread count literally doesn't matter.

Where's my umbrella?
  8. mark Augur

theres only 1 reality that i live in so there can be no other because i cant see it affecting my existence.