Overseer - Collectible Dispensers Not Being Rewarded

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hellowhatsyourname, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

This is happening across at least two of my toons right now. Quests began with collectible dispensers being a possible reward. Upon completion, the collectible dispenser is listed as a reward option, but when you click it the dispenser doesn't have an associated percentage chance to actually receive one. If you select that option you get the reduced overseer currency and NO dispenser.

This is a separate and distinct issue from the fact that dispensers are WAY more rare than the 25% or 50% displayed chance of receiving. So far over two days I'm 1 of 9 and 1 of 7.
    Glynrol likes this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I need the name of the specific quest.
  3. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Has happened in multiple quests, but the latest was "Any Profit is Good Profit"
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I have screenshots, if I could figure out how to load a .jpg to the boards.
  5. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

It happened in four different quests in a row when I selected rewards last night on the same toon. One of those may have been "Any Profit is Good Profit" but obviously not all four could have been.
  6. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Tactical Error is another task not giving the collection dispenser.( chance to get one)
  7. Buster_Shruggs Augur

Leverage, Wisdom Lost, and Ritual of Death are also advertising collection dispensers as rewards, but successful completion of the tasks doesn't not offer the chance to get the dispenser, if that makes sense?
  8. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I can confirm I'm seeing the same behavior with "Treat with the Ghoul Magi"
  9. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Are the collectible dispensers not an option if you're not All Access??? Because that's the only thing I can think of that might be causing this.

If that is the case, then those quests need to be removed from the queue for those toons that are not all access. It's not good that they are an option, even though you can't actually get the reward.
  10. Glynrol New Member

I have been doing almost all collection dispenser quests on three different characters. I understand that it is a 25% chance of success per quest, but statistically my collective number of failures has been very high. Perhaps look at those quests that offer that as a reward to narrow down the success vs. failure percentage. Thanks.
  11. sojero One hit wonder

12. Buster_Shruggs Augur

my accounts are All Access via Krono, still having an issue.
  13. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

Is there more info required for this?
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No. I'm on the "Could not reproduce" step :( I see a collection reward. I see it as a choice. And I get the 25% chance dispenser (on live, a fragment on our internal server where we a changing this reward)

it *IS* restricted to all-access/