Agnarr?? Thinking of playing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by hein, Mar 23, 2020.

1. hein Augur

I'm just curious how the PoP server is doing? As of tomorrow I'll be working from home for the foreseeable future and I can now invest some time into EQ. I really enjoy the PoP time frame. I realize the server wont be jumping with people, but is there a few decent guilds that will take on new players and that are raiding ect...?

Thanks!
  2. mark Augur

mangler his in pop and its a very busy server,agnar his dead
  3. hein Augur

Thanks. I have a 30 Enchanter. I'll just do Mangler.
  4. Xeris Augur

Agnarr isn't dead. We've had a really nice influx of players lately. It's going just fine :p
    Herf likes this.
  5. Xeris Augur

If you want pop era play Agnarr. Don't listen to random forum people who probably don't play on the server anymore
    Herf likes this.
  6. Herf Augur

Same as above: Agnarr is great if you like PoP (actually( LDoN)) locked. Most of the aggressive gamers went to Mangler to make that place hell, so Agnarr is now very nice.

Here on Agnarr you can often get buffs in PoK because we all keep alts there to buff ourselves and each other. More than that, many people have gone out of their way to log in an alt to buff newbies because we all recognize it's important to support newbies to keep the server going. Since Daybreak screwed Agnarr over by moving it out of the "Preferred" server list a long time ago, we all work to keep the server happy, because we know we're on our own. It's OUR server and we have a good sense of community.

There are 3 raiding guilds, in different time zones, and other non or less raiding guilds. Just yesterday there was a group of new toons, composed of different players, leveling in FoB. Yes just one group, but it's newer behavior. I'm currently lvl'ing 2 new toons as well.

My guild has admitted at least half a dozen new players in the past 2 weeks or so.
  7. ikarinokamii Elder

which one is the EST raiding guild or at least raids at a reasonable EST ?
  8. Xeris Augur

Charge the Lair raids Tues/Sun at 8 est... Scions of Time raids Tues/Weds at 9 est. Remedy is on European hours.
  9. Jimmy2times Elder

Agnarr was happy days. I often think about going back myself, but the low population just sucks
  10. Herf Augur

The Remedy raids Tues/Thurs/Sun starting at 11am PST (which is something else in Euro/Oz hours.) But if you're American and are home during the day, it's English speaking and full of good people.
  11. bromigo New Member

Make Agnarr F2P, then it'll be more like P99. I love to stay here on Agnarr but at the same time the server is forever PoP locked, what's the point of paying $15/month?
    Make it F2P for the few of us...