Fixed Internally Unable to combine Prayer Shawl of the Duke - no powersource involved

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kahlev Al-Calen, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

I am currently unable to make the final combine for the Prayer Shawl of the Duke (Fippy server). Any attempt shows the "You must remove augments from all component items before you can attempt this combine."

Things of note since this doesn't appear to be powersource related:

• I am attempting the combine starting from a Blessed Serilis Prayer Shawl (tank).
    • The shawl has obviously no augs atm. I tried putting augs on and taking them off just in case. Still unable to combine.
    • I was not wearing a powersource while doing any of the quest chains (neither Shawl 2.0 nor 3.0). For what is worth, i hadn't worn one in a couple years.
    • Tried a fully naked/no tribute/no trophy/no anything combine. Still unable to combine.
    • Tried several different looms/sewing kits. Still unable to combine.
    • After checking other similar complaints, i tried every combination of equiping/removing the shawl/powersource. Still unable to combine.
    • Tried swapping through the 4 different shawls (tank, priest, caster, attacker). Neither of them worked, no matter if i tried to combine right after the swap without equiping it, or if i equipped the shawl first.
    Skuz and Moege like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Good troubleshooting, but there could be an old powersource aug still within the shawl even though you had not used one in years. Just to be sure on bullet 6 you tried this combination: equip shawl, then equip powersource, take out powersource, then take out shawl. If that does not work then you may have a bugged powersource slot because of an old powersource remaining and would need to petition to get the item replaced.

Edit: Or now that I think about it, which shawl are you on? Did you get the raid drop from convo? I wonder if that puts in a hidden augment that you can't do anything about, so non-powersource related and a bug.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There is a non-power-source hidden aug slot.
    I may have to make an extra step where you speak to the NPC to have the hidden augment removed.