Fixed Internally Oversee not winnig collection item message

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Diani, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Diani Augur

If you do not win the collection item dispenser, it says the ornamentation dispenser crumbles
    eepok likes this.
  2. Prathun Developer

Verified. Thanks for letting us know!
    eepok likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep, 3 times in a row I lost! The messages comes up in orange in your chat window. "Bad Luck. The ornamentation dispenser crumbles to dust without giving you any items"

so at 25% rate I have to lose one more time! But am hoping the patch to fix the name will fix the rate;)
  4. Kinadorm Augur

May also need to check/reconsider the failure rate on the containers. I had 3 of the 12-hour collection tasks succeed and all 3 resulted in the container crumbled. The sample size is small but when you factor in the time the tasks take to complete and the chance to fail the task itself then you also now have a big chance to not get the reward for the task even when you succeed.
    Yara_AB likes this.
  5. Velisaris_MS Augur

I had 9 successful collectible quests (including 1 crit) across 3 accounts.

All 9 containers crumbled.
  6. strikemaster Journeyman

Heck, you guys are lucky, I can even get it to do anything. I am all access, so that isnt the problem. I cant find a way to even get started. When I right click, left click, it does nothing. When I inspect Item, I can bring up other windows but never get to a point where I can claim and everyone I ask says hit claim or right click and that does NOT WORK. There is either a bug that is causing this or something is NOT working right