Luminous restless ice augment

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matou, Mar 9, 2020.

1. matou New Member

hi, i did a big mistake yesterday after raid , i was tired but i wanted to get my new evolving earring done , ( i usually always check to remove the augms from it ) but that time, i failed...

and the 7% heal / damage augm was there , and it is from TOV progression,

is doing hero mission again can get it back ? ( will try later today anyway and see ), the luminous restless ice is what i am concerning most , others i can get them back with some farming.
  2. Zaray Augur

did you try a petition?
    Svann2 likes this.
  3. svann Augur

I think you can recover items from the merchant using the recover tab. Cost ya 1 token of reclamation.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  4. matou New Member

i petitioned , nothing yet , and it is not on the merchant recovery tab ...

and this morning i logged my 5 accounts, and 2 of them were missing all shared bank bags ( most were filled with items ( 20 to 40 slots bags ), i posted something at the bug forum , a dev responded but told me it was not a bug ?? i didnt delete these bags for sure , he told me to contact a gm ( via petition ).

but when i try to open a petition page , i can't because i already have have one running ( not even on same account ) , i tried different account name but every time i was not able because it was saying * you already have one ticket running and not solved ** , so i guess i will have to wait until the 1st ticket is resolved to petition for the missing bags,
  5. Winlulu21 New Member

A guildie and I are in this situation too now. Did it get resolved for you?
  6. CazRaX Elder

I recently got mine back after doing the exact same thing and lost the same aug, I petitioned and a day or two later I got an email saying it has been added to my overflow inventory window.
    Svann2 likes this.