Zek PvP Event HUGE SUCCESS!!! Come online to join the fun!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dulu, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Can you link to the Twitch VoD of the entire event? I mean you guys did stream it right? Of course an event of this magnitude must have been streamed on the biggest Gaming Platform on earth. I believe yesterday you said you had at least 2-3 people setup to stream the event from start to finish, so link to the VoD please.
    Stagentti likes this.
  2. Angered Augur

Kinda how people skipped out on the server last night

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB !
  3. Angered Augur

TBH my date turned me down for the pvp server last night i think he said

"I would rather guide my father into my mother then play pvp eq"
  4. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Ironically irony. When using these pics you would think damn Obama was 3 times as popular as Trump then you realize trump got like 90% of the votes Obama Nationally and won the electoral college. Then it's like damn the Inauguration is held in DC which is far left and doesn't actually represent the nation very well. Then you realize the person posting the photo is trying to be very misleading and very dishonest.
    Quite ironic that you choose to defend this for being unable to see the bigger picture, when both you and picture refuse to look at the actually bigger picture.
  5. mark Augur

zek was such a success that no one from darkpaw made a comment on it yet,it shows how thrilled the devs are.
    Stagentti likes this.
  6. ECrack Augur

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Lumiens Augur

It could be possible that the devs aren't working on Saturday Night or Sunday morning? Just an observation.
  8. Selerra Journeyman

Yep. The Powers That Be are probably not in the office, where the internal numbers and analytics are, until Monday morning.
  9. mark Augur

they dident make a comment on it in the last week from what i have seen on the boards,and if they dont work on the weekend then it was a bad idea for those few lost souls to log on zek with their bot armies.
  10. Shiba Journeyman

LOL. I was thinking the same thing.
  11. Fraggly Augur

It's clear PvP Derangement Syndrome is a self diagnosis of this PvP "crowd". :D Always bashing "non-truebox" yet your picture shows so many obvious boxes. Such derangement, much wow. Good show.
    Skuz, Stagentti and code-zero like this.
  12. Machen New Member

Sure, lots of bluebies would start on it if it were the only new server... Promptly get their stuff pushed in and ragelog and never return.

It happened every day on the original zeks. Most of the blue players that dipped their toes in left within hours.
  13. Maneuvre Augur

The guy with the Troll formation? He is a GM from Mangler showing his guild's support for the event. Would he play a PVP TLP? Probably not. Does he want to prevent Mangler from bleeding out to a new PVE TLP? I'd hope so. Either way, I appreciate my fellow EQ player's support, regardless if he is a PVE he is still a stand up guy imo. I owe him and his guild, as well as the other Mangler supporters, for their time. Thank you (I won't delete The Mangy Mangler discord now...) :p

Now, on a more serious tone. DPG, if you take ANYTHING away from this event it should be the degree of toxicity surgically aimed at those that designed a player led event from the ground up. We ask for a TLP, try to raise support, and everyone loses their minds. We're just asking for equal rights. So many of us that want to relive the nostalgia of a classic PVP experience circa 2001 (Rallos Zek, Sullon Zek, Tallon Zek, and Vallon Zek). I've played on Agnarr, Coirnav, and Mangler… neither has ever felt like home. But I've seen more toxicity these past two weeks towards us then I have on any PVP server, private or public. I just rolled on a private server, would you believe I received legit help on a PVP server lol? No, I still don't believe it but it happened. Now go and try that on a PVE server. You get neglected or get something like "WTS PL for 3Kr". Granted, we threw a saturated PR campaign at EQ but I'd argue we brought a lot of publicity this way. Something many of you will benefit from one way or another.

As for me, I'm good with giving EQ any more free PR until you throw us a bone. If you need help with PR in the future, I know a few guys. But I've decided to leave the official EQ discord at this time after being banned twice for what? Let's not forget when our efforts and individuals were picked off like flies. The chaos that occurred on the forums was truly something to see. I'm not sure what's going on, but one thing I learned is threatening a krono farmers way of life starts to pull strings from some of the darkest corners. But every Fippy has its day. I wish you all the best on your 5th TLP iteration.

[IMG]
    "Never Give Up"
    Kittany likes this.
  14. code-zero Augur

All the PvP people flaunting their victim status. :D
    Stagentti and Fraggly like this.
  15. Kittany Augur

Howso? All I see is people riding the wave of a job well done. Speaking of which Code. I make it no secret what my discord name is. Should you ever wish to have a chat, I'm more than willing to extend the olive branch.
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Ironically, ironically, ironic because it really isn't about how many people were in the crowd for either of them. But I do find it telling how one side turned what should have been no big deal into a big thing because they couldn't get over the fact that less people showed up to theirs, to the point they literally edited the photos to try and make themselves look better (only to have it eventually come out).

I'm sure there were all sorts of reasons why less people were there, (iirc they had poor weather forecast?) but that don't alter the fact that in absolute terms less people were there, and that rather than just acknowledge it and let it go, they subsequently lied about it and altered photos.

Just to be crystal clear here: It's not about how many people were there. It's about how one side felt they had to lie about something so stupid and insignificant to the point of altering photos that were easily proven to be wrong because they were insecure they had a smaller turnout.
  17. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Just to be crystal clear here: BOTH sides felt they had to a lie.

Also not ironic.

Also just to be crystal clear both of those side by side photos are from the NYTimes and weren't edited.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

You guys keep this bull$#!* up and they're going to give us Phinny 9.0.
  19. Warpeace Augur

:(

I highly doubt this is even close to an accurate statement. Maybe you meant Guild Leader, they are two very different things.
  20. ECrack Augur

Can we get these 6 pages added to the big PvP thread? @dreamweaver