The Countdown to TLP D-Day TV Spot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maneuvre, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maneuvre Augur

2. Thewiz Augur

Very nice video. But a TLP PVP server is not happening.
    Brunlin likes this.
  3. Tsuaruanni Elder

This just gets better and better and better.

Please don't stop.

Not only are you making the PVP movement look like a joke but you're also a fantastic train wreck I can't stop watching.
  4. Tsuaruanni Elder

Please tell me you spent money on this.
  5. Maneuvre Augur

Those two lovely ladies don't deserve that. Such toxicity, shame on you sir.
  6. Tsuaruanni Elder

7. Brazy Augur

tsuaruanni is a scurred career krono farmer dont mind him , his way of life is in jeopardy if he doesnt get another blue tlp to farm on
  8. ECrack Augur

I think the most entertaining part of all of these topics and forums talking about a PvP TLP is bringing to light that the PvP community is far LESS toxic than the bluebies.
    Brawl, Vexn and Maneuvre like this.
  9. code-zero Augur

You've obviously not joined their discord :p
    Tsuaruanni likes this.
  10. Vexn Elder

No kidding.
  11. Tsuaruanni Elder

Deleted.
  12. ECrack Augur

I most certainly have, what are you doing there? I know you're one of the most anti tlp pvp guys on these forums. Must just be there to be toxic. And you're a bluebie, continue proving my point. ;D
    Brawl and Dulu like this.
  13. Dulu Augur

Go easy on him man, the guy has been lurking in our discord all week, afraid to come in voice or communicate with us. Instead just creeping around and posting out of context jokes/memes in an attempt to make us look bad.

[IMG]

Imagine the kind of person IRL who devotes their time to doing that?

It's a mental disease, and it's called PvP derangement syndrome. Sadly, it's fatal.
    Brawl and Maneuvre like this.
  14. Dulu Augur

I talk about this exact situation in the video I made on the topic, around 9 minutes in.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/555364542

T
    here are no consequences on PvE servers, so people can act as sick and weird and anti social as they want.
    Brawl and Maneuvre like this.
  15. Runes Augur

Ya I probably will be sleeping on the couch for a few days after liking that video but it was worth it!
    Brawl, Dulu and Maneuvre like this.
  16. code-zero Augur

Live server: You have the zone to yourself and someone zones in /ooc hey y'all camping <whatever?> I need a drop from that. You reply "yeah, in fact have one rotting right now, come grab it"

PvP: Someone zones in and you just forget whatever you were doing because it may be that some jerk will attack you in the middle of a fight.

Yeah, live servers are weird and anti-social
  17. Baulkin Augur

I'm just waiting for people to start buying videos on Cameo.com for this. Something like Kevin Sorbo saying "The same old TLP would be DISAPPOINTING!"
    Skuz, Maneuvre and Brawl like this.
  18. Maneuvre Augur

Brawl and Dulu like this.
  19. ECrack Augur

Thanks for your contribution to the PVP movement, please continue to post on the PvP threads and keep'em relevant. Much love!
  20. Thalliius Augur

Of course he did, you can buy videos of people following your script from all sorts of different sources online
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.