XP in Chardok borked for some weird reason.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by xukil of luclin, Feb 18, 2020.

1. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

Ive been in chardok the last few days catching up some of my alts to 110. I was pulling with my 111 monk and healing with my 111 cleric. My monk got 78% aaxp per kill and my cleric got 34% for the same kill. one is at 21k'ish aa's and the other is at 19.9k aa's. I pulled with my cleric and it was the same. So it wasn't a puller vs support thing. I even tanked with my cleric to see if I needed to do actual damage and nothing changed. My monk is an Iksar, if there was a racial penalty I would have expected it to go the other way with my Monk being less.

im stumped. :eek:
  2. Funky Augur

do you have the % exp going to AA the same on both toons?
  3. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

Yes. everything is identical and no one is sharing fellowship xp. :eek:
  4. Jokskilove Palzerker

There used to be some aaxp bonus on the first 4000 aa's or so. Do you have less than 4k aa's in total spent - rather than in the assigned? Could potentially explain the difference.
  5. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

From above..."one is at 21k'ish aa's and the other is at 19.9k aa's." these characters are 19 years old and had more then 4000aa's when they added the bonus. I have never been in game with a character getting that bonus. I was either past it or they auto granted like 15000 aa's :eek:
  6. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

I am running learners aura rk 2 on my enchanter. :eek:

Wonder if that has something to do with it.
  7. Cloud the Third Augur

8. Riou EQResource

Based on that, Chardok exp is reduced, the reason you see more on 1 toon is that puller's bypass the EXP reduction

The only bug here is that Puller's have always bypassed the reduction :p
    Sancus likes this.
  9. xukil of luclin Curator of a UI

I moved over to Sathir’s tomb and they all get the same xp per kill. Something is up in chardok. I’ve been a monk for 18 years and never noticed more xp as a puller then my other members of my box group. :eek: