Fixed Internally Fallen to Death

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Trozz, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Trozz New Member

On test while using "Bobbing corpse" and fighting, I received the above message and a loading screen. Of course there was the usual exp. lose.
  2. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

so... what's the status on this, Devs? All you've stated is, "we can't replicate the damage spike". Yet bug reports have been submitted. Screen shots with timestamps have been posted which coincide with the bug reports' time frame. You addressed the pet issue immediately, yet won't even acknowledge this is happening.
  3. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

"Fixed internally"

GREAT! umm, how about eternally?
  4. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

ROFL even mercs are not immune to falling to their death. So... will Live servers have to deal with this fun tibit of new version of hell levels as well?
  5. Riou EQResource

Mercs eat the 200k fall to death damage at same time as their owner, yes

it is already fixed for live patch
  6. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

pity that fix hasn't been implemented on Test yet... because, you know... that's where things are tested. But hey, internally it's good
    Korpze likes this.
  7. Riou EQResource

It will be whenever Test is patched next (probably some weekday this week)
  8. Luinne B`Haen Lorekeeper

they hopped on fixing the pet bug within hours of it being found. awesome...
  9. klanderso Developer

This will be fixed when we do our next Test update after Live (hopefully by the end of the week).
    xxGriff likes this.
  10. xxGriff Augur

I am very happy this was sussed out, and look forward to Test being true'd to Live. I am curious, as it seems linked/connected to Life taps? all forms with this effect? procs from weapons as well as spells/AA's etc or specifics? I ask in order to attempt to minimize deaths due to this bug before it is patched. thanks :)
  11. klanderso Developer

This is getting fixed right now on Test :)