How is selos population currently?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nodontcarekkthxbye, Feb 16, 2020.

1. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

I stopped playing during GoD, hows population compared to then?
  2. Panikker Elder

Same as miragul's and Agnarr ...Mangler is holding up a healthy population so far .PoP just started a few days back .
  3. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Population was fine when I stopped what happened?
  4. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

So, mangler will be dead in 3 months
    Robomax likes this.
  5. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

They really need to find some way to make a server that lasts through all expansions, some of us dont want to play the same lame expansions over and over.
  6. Duality Augur

Same as coirnav would be a closer call... Agnarr and miragul population is closer to fippy than they are to selo. Selo has actually had a bit more people coming back recently. I just wouldn't recommend coming back with a new tlp announcement in limbo. That goes the same as the others though. Unless you're just wanting a refresh or don't mind a server with limited grouping and two good raiding guilds (CI or FC, the 53 split guild)
  7. FranktheBank Augur

Idk what Duality has against RSS, but Rusty is a great raid guild on Selo as well.
    Dikkan likes this.
  8. sumnayin Augur

I suggested servers that are designed to merge into Mangler to boost the population but I guess that is too logical...people are afraid to think outside the box.
  9. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Daybreak never does anything thats logical
  10. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

So, 3 raid guilds total on the server?

Anyone know their raid times, I only care about raiding.

What happened to Reversion?
  11. dirtywoman New Member

Not really Selo has way less population and guilds than Coirnav.

But what really matters, is, can you keep up with the pace of Selo, if you intent to come back, because that's why most people leave Selo.
  12. Tayvial Journeyman

Business 101 taking our money because we keep coming back and playing over and over again when they launch another server because one dies. They know the hustle and we’re following them lol
  13. Pappasalt Augur

1. Selo population is about the same as Coirnav based on general chat. Which is about 200 or so.
    2. The lack of servers going past pop isn't the companies issue it's the players.
    3. Won't speak for other two raiding guilds but CI raids Monday and Wednesday 7-11pm EST.
  14. Brunlin Augur

What servers could merge into Mangler???????? Mangler is at the earliest expansion atm compared to all the others.....Anyone merging with them would defeat the purpose..as everyone would have gear, levels, and AA outside of Mangler.....The only one that would make sense would be Agnaar after Mangler left POP and LDON and reached GOD but even than that would be a mess since Agnaar would still have a lot more LDon items farmed since they have been there for awhile. Agnaar btw is POP locked server, I have toons on there as i do on all the TLPS....anyone on there knew that going in.
    As for making Mangler population healthy...its very robust to say the least. Mangler is probably their most popular server even compared to FV. All the TLPS will eventually merge into live servers except for poor Fippy. As for everyone else on the TLPs most have already merged into MAngler on their own. Iys called rerolling.
  15. Brunlin Augur

because merging servers into Mangler is brilliant?? I mean im all about thinking outside the box but that doesn't mean that if a company ignores some very illogical ideas from their customer base that makes them illogical.
  16. FranktheBank Augur

I am gonna copy paste what I wrote on a different forum.

There are 3 real guilds raiding on Selos.

Faceless Conquest - First guild in progression, but really the only guild "pushing" for it. We try to take advantage of the reduced lockouts, as such we raid almost every day, but we don't have a minimum RA requirement. We split most raids so gearing is not really an issue. We are a dkp guild with open bidding. We are usually the only ones pushing to clear expacs on release, but we dont get no-sleep hard because frankly, there is no reason to. If you are used to seeing Faceless names on TLPs, this is the same, but different. Some of the same 'career' faceless folks, but no dkp batphones or any of that nonsense. We are just concerned about keeping a healthy guild to last to live.

Rusty Short Sword - Second guild in progression. They have set raid days and usually some offnight raiding. Honestly, some of the best people I've met on the server. Solid group of folks. Loot council guild.

Circulus Interiorem - The most casual guild of the server. Set raid nights, some offnight raiding. Led by streamer, Pappasalt (not to be confused with Paparob). This guild has no problem going at their own pace. Typically clear expac towards the end of the expac or early into the next. Not a bad guild by any stretch, definitely a good place for some people.

I'm not gonna lie and say Selo is booming. The low levels are rough if you dont have a group established. Usually people get friends to PL them or buy PLs. The 1 month unlock scares many folks off, but I personally love it. This is the era I never got to experience on live and pretty much right as I get bored, bam new expac is out. The XP is also ridiculously fast.

Obviously, I know mostly about Faceless, being in the guild. Pappa from CI looks at these forums and Dikkan from RSS also replied to your other thread if you have more questions.
  17. Dikkan New Member

To be clear, RSS also pushes to clear expacs on release and have not had a problem doing that so far. We don't raid everyday so that might put our clear of SoF a little later than Faceless due to the stupid limiting flagging mechanics and our lower numbers that prevent splitting raids. We still plan to finish SoF in era just like every other expac to date.
  18. FranktheBank Augur

Yeah, I didn't mean it as a slight. I more meant in the sense of fixed raid days vs just raiding all the time. Also, not advocating raiding all the time for everyone lol.
  19. Pappasalt Augur

Pie > cake

And yeah the flag block is 100% not letting us do top end this expansion should clear sod though.
  20. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Anyone know raid times?

Also how hard would it be to get my Wiz 65 or ranger to level cap?

What is level cap atm?

What expansion is the server on?

Thanks for all replies, preciate it.