Fixed Internally tov charm of security

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Uuvin, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Uuvin Augur

I see how its been said this is resolved. I tried out my charm today and stats are too low. I have the tbl chase boots and gloves and the charm shows only 6500-ish HEM. I checked for 20 minutes and could not find other new posts about this.
    Moege likes this.
  2. smash Augur

Would say not a bug, imo the charm should not have higher stats with only 2 armor.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Which specific boots and gloves. It only works with higher tier boots and gloves (exactly the same ans the TBL charms)
  4. kammo Journeyman

I have platinum gloves and ring with protectors shoulders on my alt character doesn't raid so don't have last upgrade rest is all tov tradeskill gear ,also with blooded resilent earing atm and only 351 ac /6854 hp also just took out evolve ear in case wasn't high enough upgraded and put in tov t1 ear Chillin Stud and nothing
  5. Morgwen New Member

I have seen this problem with both the boots and gloves (evolved to highest level possible without raids). I do not get full stats from ToV charm of security.

I swapped with the TBL charm and it had max stats.

I also tried using swapping the chase gloves and boots with adamant gear and received full stats from ToV charm of security.
    PCSS likes this.
  6. Uuvin Augur

platinum gem studded efreeti boots. white platinum gem studded satin gloves
  7. kammo Journeyman

Switched out Platinum gem studded efreeeti boots with tov snowbound t1 feet and charm is maxed so need raid ach for evolve boots to work with charm?
  8. Duder Augur

[IMG]
    PCSS and Ashian like this.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

okay. I found my logic bug. Only the TBL chase boots/gloves don't count.
    Previous bugs were bad data. this is a logic fail.
    svann, PCSS and Duder like this.
  10. Duder Augur

Does that mean that in the future (next patch maybe?) the TBL evolving gloves/boots will count towards the the ToV charms that require Class-Specific (Remember that evolving gloves and boots are not class specific to 1 class) armor from ToV?
    PCSS likes this.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

At some point in the future. Yes.
    But it won't be continuing on into the next expansion... whatever it may be.
    PCSS and Duder like this.
  12. Lubianx Augur

13. Lubianx Augur

Yes Duder it does say that, but it was also mentioned during Beta that the evolving items would count towards the charms
    Duder likes this.
  14. Duder Augur

Aye, I missed that. But now it's known and will be fixed ;) woot
  15. Moege Augur

Maybe, possibly, unlikely. Choose one. The trend is the latter.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yup! Those pesky humans that make mistakes. We are horrible horrible people.We should just stop working and close down the game. Mistakes are the worst thing possible! Especially mistakes where another mistake masked the mistake mistaking the mistake of mistakes!!
    Jondalar, Prathun, OldCa61 and 2 others like this.
  17. Earthy New Member

We still love you even if you make mistakes.
    OldCa61 likes this.
  18. Risiko Augur

Ummm... No.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I checked on live. It looks like this is fixed on live as well.

[IMG]
    Sancus, OldCa61 and Duder like this.
  20. Wulerdar Gnome Slayer