2 patches one week..... double exp to follow? :D

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BadPallyGuildLeader, Feb 14, 2020.

1. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Make it happen dudez
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  2. Cadira Augur

F that, double rares!
    Funky, Vumad, feeltheburn and 2 others like this.
  3. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Everyone get's a 1 time claimable gift of whatever TOFS key you want?
  4. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I second double rares! Exp is easy :) ... just do the earring quest and you'll be max in no time!
    Cadira and Whulfgar like this.
  5. Tanise Elder

It's not really a tradeskill quest. It's an achievement quest. The tradeskills are secondary.
  6. Dilquan Augur

Wtf. I'll be happy with a week of continuous UP time.
    Thesehips and Herf like this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Servers were up 11 hours early on wednesday. They have time in the bag.
    Skuz and Thesehips like this.
  8. Mintalie Augur

And on the day I get to work from home. SOB!
  9. Zandez Lorekeeper

While I appreciate addressing bugs/hot fix issues. We've had two unplanned downtime's this month already, (this doesn't include the downtime for server migration). We pay monthly for EQ, so yes I feel DBL rares and or DBL xp is warranted, plus its Valentines lol!!!
  10. Alarya Augur

Well, that didn't take long...
    Thesehips and Herf like this.
  11. Portis Augur

Why is this scheduled when they said they were combining the scheduled patch in the last patch? On a Friday, when most people don't have work the next day, just some forward thinking would be nice.
  12. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Simple. It's scheduled, because they added it to the schedule.
    Skuz and Herf like this.
  13. Xanathol Augur

Just reset all lockouts (or at least the ones due to crash) - that would be about square.
  14. Gialana Augur

The Tuesday/Wednesday downtime did patch the game. Yesterday, they announced today's downtime for another patch. I think we can infer that something was unfortunately broken by the patch earlier this week that is probably bad enough that they decided not to wait until next month to fix it.
  15. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

They cannot truly have a win no matter what they do.

Make new content, update old content, repurpose old content, make new activities, make old skills more useful, discourage grouping, encourage grouping, harder raids, easier raids, schedule patches, hotfix, on and on and on, no matter what they do...outrage.

They should put a tally of EQ total down time, up time and bugs fixed count. And on every one of these posts...the system should auto respond with that information so everyone can see it as they post about how terribly their 20 year old pastime is still being kept working and updated, diligently.
  16. Zamiam Augur

all you guys who have wives and or girlfriends <cough> DB is doing ya'll a favor cause its Valentines day .. their saying go spend some time with them not EQ :p

Now DB what about us bachelors we need are EQ . I say double XP weekend or throw us a bone and gives 2 of those 4 hour 50% xp potions in our /claim for those of us that work on weekends :p

Happy V day to all you lonely hearts out there .. and the not so lonely ones.. <3
    Thesehips and Dilquan like this.
  17. Thunderkiks Augur

Maybe the wives play EQ
    Greymantle likes this.
  18. Greymantle Augur

Heh mine does, so do my kids.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  19. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Just when you thought that the "Patch to fix the patch" was no longer relevant

Haha, chill out, from the looks of it there was a fairly big issue with raids collapsing which is not fun for anyone raiding, so I'm cool with it.
  20. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Actually kids and grandkids are the backdoor to more EQ time. Believe it....play it right and that is how it will go at least.