Mangler just went down?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gugagan, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Gugagan Lorekeeper

At first I got "unknown error" when trying to connect, now the server show's up as red and "Down"
  2. Zbomb New Member

Ya, seems like it JUST went down
  3. Sawlt New Member

How is this server continuing to just have issues over and over?
  4. Asskicker666 New Member

Yup server is locked for some reason...
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

What if I told you guys the most populated servers always have issues because they aren't really meant to hold that many players, pickzones, instances, etc.

When 2020 TLPs come out Mangler will not crash as often.
    Misaligned likes this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Exactly.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
  7. Tierdal Augur

8. Xanathol Augur

Yeah, it seems the Blackberry they are using as a server lost its charge and it went down, providing nice 6+ day lockouts for any PoP raid you were doing at the time. Awesome job as usual, DPG.
  9. Agno New Member

What if I told you this doesnt mean we shouldn't still expect better from an online gaming company?

Most other MMO's I've paid to play do not have this issue.

Stop stanning for sub-par services and support. Especially directly after a long-term outage that was supposed to help with "server stability". Losing 6 days of progress due to instances not being fixed on crash is unacceptable, but that's another issue entirely.
    Xanathol likes this.
  10. That0neguy Augur

Imagine being forced to do DZ's because you can't do OW.
  11. Lowlife Lorekeeper

Does talking like this to people on the internet make you feel like a big person?
  12. That0neguy Augur

Does being a SJW make you feel important?
  13. Agno New Member

99% of progression happens in DZ's. You aren't special because you do open world progression in 2020, 18 years after everyone else figured out how to do it.

But hey, whatever it takes for you to feel big and important.

Either way, that has 0 to do with the original point. Open World targets are limited availability. Instanced progression should be available, unimpeded, to every guild who wishes to go this route.

Trash talk it all you want, but it's the only reason these servers are as popular as they are.