We need a door from GGH to the small one!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gentsia, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Gentsia Apprentice

When you take a TL and want to zone to next raid target but our rule is no changing the guild portal during a raid (finishing loot). This would cut a zone out of the process: zone to gl, then zone to small gh.
    Just a suggestion, if no one has made it before!

Gentsia
    Zarzac, Daedly, Elyssanda and 9 others like this.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Get me a building permit and I'll have it done and finished in three days. Longer if I use union labor.
  3. Galliana Elder

Good luck with that. We've been begging for a door from the GL to the bazaar for a decade and that has fallen on deaf ears.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  4. Moege Augur

To get the permit you need government approval that will take years, At least you are honest that the time starts after you get the permit.

BTW. Need your building association registration number to proceed with the permit submission.
  5. Tucoh Augur

/signed
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Small guild hall has lots of doors which go no where, so easy to pick one of them to go to the Larger guild halls.

We already have a Shabby Lobby Door to take us to Guild Lobby.

I like the possiblity of adding a Tainted Guild Hall door to take us to the Standard Guild Hall.
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Later today the staff will begin preliminary work on an EIR, to review low income housing requirements, and arranging to consult the California Coastal Commission. This is California after all and we estimate that construction (assuming funding is forthcoming) shouldn't take more than 2-3 years. Please note that bribes to the appropriate mayor could speed things up.
  8. Laronk Augur

The dwarves are on strike
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

That is a great idea!
  10. Coas Lorekeeper

Speaking of doors, we need the door at the small bank in PoK completely removed. Tired of running between the bank and various merchants up there and having that thing slam in my face every time I turn around. I can't be the only one that hates that door.
    Zarzac, Raccoo, Conq and 2 others like this.
  11. Annastasya Augur

This might be the laziest request i've ever read. And i read these forums all the time.... sheesh.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now that is actually a practical idea.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  13. Elsewhen New Member

Just put a gnome in front of the door that is their use after all.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  14. Odiiusx Elder

They could take this idea a step further. Stick with the ToV theme and put mirrors places in the game that don't have guild hall ports but are always used. Small bank area PoK, Old guild hall, Bazaar, etc...then sell the joining mirrors that are placeable in halls, villages, and player housing via the market place. That way you could set up your own mirror room wherever you see fit.
    Moege, Yinla and Conq like this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

love this idea.
  16. divirgmar Lorekeeper

nononono NOT the small bank area. the BIG bank area you mean, its closer to the Bazzar entrance isn't it and more room, and there are TS merchants there as well, more spread out. Small bank is for important people doing important things fast. not for general workaday things. You all thous be using the Big bank- look how close it is to the Bazaar, you could bind in that TS building between thw two and find yourselves conveniently located with no traffic.