Not A Bug The Foundation: Create 2 Powdered Glowing Crystalized Velium.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Rules, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Rules New Member

The very last step of this task to create 2 Powdered Glowing Crystalized Velium, from the 7 Glowing Crystalized Veliums

I did not know the combine so going off the description I tried
    1x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding = nothing
    2x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding = nothing
    3x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding = nothing
    4x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding = 2 crushed Crystalized Veliums

but then the problem is you only have 3 Crystals left, it apears the correct combination is
    7x Glowing Crystalized Veliums + Velium Smith Hammer + superb Leather Padding = 4 crushed Crystalized Veliums

unfortianitly now I am stuck as the quest wont give me more crystals or combine the lesser amount..

Please help this is highly annoying. either need to be able to reset the task at this step, or get another crystal etc.

Thanks for taking a look.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You did NOT read his instructions.
    You will need to start the task again for failing to follow his instructions.
    Killaas_FV and Derka like this.
  3. Rules New Member

I'll redo the task, but using the word to do combine "Until" means multiple times.. not necessarily once and then if you have leftovers more.
    eepok likes this.