Any word when the new pvp Timelocked server comes out?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NinjutsuMMO, Jan 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

They really need to start suspending accounts off the boards for these constant spam posts trolling about PVP TLP's.
    Nennius likes this.
  2. NinjutsuMMO Augur

It's my choice to discuss whatever i like whenever i like, thank you kindly... and if you don't like it you are welcome to ignore me or look the other way...

Stop trying to control people or any situation you don't agree with...
  3. code-zero Augur

4. Machen New Member

Actually, it's not. Daybreak gets to dictate what may and may not be discussed here. You don't have a right to unrestricted free speech on their website.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

It is not your choice, spamming the same post under different accounts and titles, in different forums is a banable forum offense. Please stop. Its been asked and its been FORCEFULLY said by Absor that server will never happen unless you get a few hundred people playing on Zek consistently for many months. If you want a TLP pvp server stop asking for one and fix the one you already have.
  6. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Actually I can say whatever I like, thanks for your opinion
  7. That0neguy Augur

But you can't on these forums.
  8. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Didn’t realize the forum police were telling others what questions they can and cannot ask.
    Anyways like I said, heard a new TLP pvp server was coming out so I came to ask if it was true.
    I’ll check back from time to time.
  9. That0neguy Augur

No like physically your can't. Try and curse. try and type of name of some sketchy software.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm pretty much 100% confident a PvP TLP is not going to be the next type of TLP to open, and while it means nothing for me to say this as DBG know this already I am still against the idea to begin with because it is just a bad business decision, other than an incredibly vocal but tiny minority of players there simply is such a small audience for this that it's entirely laughable that this tiny number of people think that a PVP server would last even a few days.

Seriously though, as previously suggested before any PvP is already welcome to roll up on Zek, or they could all roll up on Agnarr & form two guilds of PvP enabled players & fairly reasonably create the very thing they desire for themselves, but they won't because a. there aren't enough of them to begin with & b. they want someone else to do all the heavy lifting for them.

Even if DBG decided to test the waters with a PvP server that they knew would fail & which they planned to wipe & re-purpose after seeing the response it got I think they would lose money on it due to how few PvP players would try it.

Where are all these thousands of PvP players who want EQ to open a PvP server? they exist only in the minds of those who desire them to exist so strongly they can almost taste the salty tears of their potential future gankfest victims - but they aren't anywhere else, no serious sign of them on the forums lighting up multi-page threads with hundreds of posts, nope it's just a handful of players who are super enthusiastic but super out of touch with reality.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

Realistically this thread is a duplicate of this one linked below.

Here

I'll be locking this one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.