Fixed Internally Selo Sonata issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Movistar, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Movistar Journeyman

so i just paid my sub to play, i havent played in a while. i get in game and go to my AA selo sonata and i hit it and noticed that im casting it on the chat window but it never lands the buff in my buff window. so to make a long story short bc ive been working on this for days now... i uninstalled all eq from my comp and reinstalled it and logged into the game without moving my custom UI or char files in the EQ folder just incase.

so im fresh in the game with default everything and i still cant get it to work. i dont have the new expansion but that shouldnt stop me from using selos.

has anyone had this issue and if so whats the fix?
    Wulfhere likes this.
  2. svann Augur

Go to lyceanium and buy the old selos songs. One of them you are missing and the aa is trying to use it and cant cause you dont have it. Almost certain thats it.
  3. Movistar Journeyman

ok ill try that brb
  4. Movistar Journeyman

going to pok for check low level songs
  5. Movistar Journeyman

well you were right it was my lvl 5 selos.... but something is still off my selos sonata is only for 2 1/2 mins and it used to be like 5 mins......
  6. kizant Augur

Go buy the level 66 version. It uses the best one you have in your spell book.
  7. Movistar Journeyman

ok ill do that thanks guys
  8. Aanuvane Augur

Interesting - I thought something was going on with my selo's duration. I have all the spells memmed and I have 2/2 on Selo's Sonata, but my Selo's is now only lasting for 2m 28s - it used to be A LOT longer. Something is wrong.
  9. svann Augur

Yea its shorter now. They have yet to confirm if that is intended or not. Going on several threads now, but no answer.
  10. kizant Augur

Oh yeah that sounds annoying then. I don't play one so didn't notice but saw that AA would work with multiple versions of the old song.
  11. Elmdor Lorekeeper

The other thread got marked as "Fixed Internally", moved, and locked.. but the duration is still nerfed on phinny. What exactly does this tag mean?
  12. svann Augur

Still not fixed on test server latest patch either.
  13. Elmdor Lorekeeper

I guess we could consider it a positive development that they flagged it as a bug, but I feel like this is gonna get buried with the locked thread.
  14. Dzarn Developer

The adjustment to Selo's wasn't done before the cutoff for the test patch but it will be part of the live January update along with as many other AA fixes as can be made before the end of day Friday.
    Eaiana, Elyssanda, RPoo and 4 others like this.