The mobs that spawn after HA started are using different status

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Inga, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Inga Elder

I will explain about what I found in GMM HA The Darkness Howls, but this issue may affect other HA that spawns level 106+ mobs after started.
    As named mobs spawn after HA started, theoretically it can affect TDS+ HA, but I don't have enough data about it.

Game Update Notes December 20, 2019
    *** NPCs ***
    - Capped strikethrough values on non-raid NPCs from Underfoot to Torment of Velious. You should see fewer strikethroughs, especially from higher level NPCs.
    - Spells cast by NPCs in Heroic Adventures will scale more appropriately at higher levels.
    - Level 106-110 NPCs in Heroic Adventures now base their stats on tier 1 Ring of Scale instead of tier 1 Empires of Kunark.

In GMM HA The Darkness Howls, the "base pop" mobs that already spawned when HA started looks fine. The Bloodsmoon mobs outside the gate and raiders for quest step 1 may be stronger as they are now RoS T1 status, but I don't feel much difference because of strikethough change.

The problem is that the mobs that spawn for quest step 2-5 (and probably named mob) hit significantly harder.
    The following numbers are min hit damage against my pet, level of the mob, and name of the mob.

(at player level 110-111 HA)

5183 109 a Bloodmoon darkfist (outside gate)
    5557 110 a darkheart raider, a spiritslayer raider (step 1)
    6055 111 a boneeater raider (step 1)

5701 109 a darkheart climber (step 2)
    6111 110 a growler climber (step 2)
    6660 111 a spiritslayer infiltrator (step 3)
    I feel the difficulty of the step 2-5 mobs in The Darkness Howls HA is TBL level, a bit harder than post-patch Stratos base pop.
    I don't know what is causing this issue. The "base pop" status is set as RoS T1 properly, but the mobs that spawn after started are not set and referencing generic 106+ mobs status and using TBL level status at 110?

I also checked TBM HA Bane of Decay. I feel the level 108 Darwol Adan that spawns at step 6 hits a bit hard as TBM level mob, but as he is the final boss of the group mission, I cannot tell he is hitting too hard or not.
    This issue may be affecting other 2 GMM HAs, but I am not sure about older HAs.

Please investigate this issue.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Named in GMM have had their HP increased by a fair amount also. :rolleyes:

So much for not making content harder than it was at release when the next expansion comes out. :mad:

GMM/TBL should really have gear/spell increases to compensate for the increased difficulty. Possibly previous expansion as well if they are effected.
  3. Inga Elder

I did Bane of Decay HA as level 105 and 110 after I posted, but I couldn't find difference about the min damage against pet.
    I didn't parse the dps so I am not sure about other status such as atk, but this issue may not affect older HAs.

However, I am pretty sure that post-patch GMM HA(s) is overtuned as TBL level, unless it is intended.